How to clean Coach tennis shoes white rubber?

Jun 3, 2006
I have a few tennis shoes and since it is getting cooler I was pulling them out. However, I found that the rubber parts were pretty dirty. I tried rubbing alcohol as I usually do for white shoes, but it did only made the dirt lighter and did not affect some areas at all. What is the best way to clean Coach rubber parts on the tennis shoes? TIA!

^^ i second that also. An SA at the boutique told me it cleans pretty good. I haven't cleaned mines yet but will let you know how it turns out as soon as i clean mines.

Oh oops didn't realize she mentioned two haha. I'm talking about the Mr. Clean magic eraser. I think I'm gonna try to clean them right now, i'm supposed to be studying but oh well hehe..BRB...

ok back...the magic eraser cleaned my denim barretts really good. the top part is really white. i like how it turned out.

Last edited:
Oh oops didn't realize she mentioned two haha. I'm talking about the Mr. Clean magic eraser. I think I'm gonna try to clean them right now, i'm supposed to be studying but oh well hehe..BRB...

ok back...the magic eraser cleaned my denim barretts really good. the top part is really white. i like how it turned out.

great! thanks! I will give it a try...I can find magic eraser anywhere right? what part of the store would I look...cleaning supplies?