Ashlee Simpson

ugh... misshapes. the scurge of humanity. are we sure the guy is her BF? or just some random hookup/band singer. because that's totally the new cool thing to do- have indie rock lead singer boyfriends.

Discobunniee said:
What happened to that guitarist in her band whom she was dating awhile back? New nose, new man??

Her old boyfriends name was Brandon Olixta..and yea she broke up with him. And the guy who is her "new" boyfriend is Pete Wentz ( he's a member from the band Fall Out Boy ).

But yea rumor is that they both broke up with their boyfriends/girlfriends to be with each other...Pete Wentz broke up with Michelle Trachenburg ( she played Dawn in Buffy and she was also in the movie Ice Princess )...and Ashlee broke up with Brandon ( her old bandmate ). It's all very stupid in my opinion and they don't make a cute couple.:rolleyes:

The whole situation with ashlee dating a band member and now having broken up kind of makes me think of the band No Doubt (no I'm not comparing ashlee to gwen...NO WAY) as in my opinion gwen and "that guy" (sorry can't remember his name) splitting up really took the band and their music to different level.

Ok, I'm done sharing my random thoughts...:back2topic:

nooooo ashlee can't have pete wentz, he's mine!

seriously, met him a few years back when fall out boy was a tiny, tiny band touring in a van and they played at a local venue, he was super sweet, and he's so cute. and she....well, she's ashlee simpson.