Lindsay Lohan

LindsayCartierPear22.jpg

^ I heard that on some radio show, I thought to myself, grow the F@#k up, what is this high school? She said that she feels she should date other people but the other person shouldn't be allowed to, not in those words of course.

I would die if this happened to me! Of course I can't afford a Birkin OR $1M of jewelry......Why in the world did she leave these on a luggage trolley??????

EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Victim of Major Theft

Posted Sep 7th 2006 5:45PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Lindsay Lohan
lohan_exclusive.jpg
TMZ has learned that Lindsay Lohan became a grand theft victim at Heathrow Airport in London this afternoon. Scotland Yard tells TMZ a "theft of a bag at Heathrow Airport was reported to police by a 20-year-old woman."

They continue to say "it is alleged that as the woman exited the Terminal One building, she noticed that an orange Hermès handbag was missing from her suitcase trolley." The bag, according to police, contained "a quantity of jewelry."

Lindsay's rep, Leslie Sloane, confirms to TMZ the theft occurred and that Lindsay is extremely upset about the loss of personal belongings. "She is begging for the return of the items," Sloane says. "She doesn't care how she gets them back, she just wants her stuff back."

The Hermès Birkin bag that was stolen also contained Lindsay's much needed asthma medication.

TMZ cannot confirm the value of the jewelry that was taken, but a source close to the case indicates it may be worth over $1 million.

Scotland Yard says they are investigating the matter but, as of yet, have no suspects.