WINE MAM Old/ New HW & Tassels. Who's interested?**COMPLETE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what we have so far ladies! If you're interested in this special order please add your name to the list below. If you have a preference of old hardware vs new hardware/tassels, you may want to add a note like I have on your first and second choice. Whichever list gets to 10 first will have the order put through RM!

That is great news!!

How about we make two lists within this thread? I know that some will be impartial to HW preference, so to keep it all in one thread will be at everyone's advantage. For ladies who don't have a preference, place your names on both lists, and the list that goes to 10 first will be used for the special order. And, if by some miracle the other list fills too, then the ladies who were impartial will become partial at that time. LoL How's that?

Original Wine MAM with old HW and long tassels:

1. Crazy4Handbags
2. Mooch (2nd choice)
3. jsenning (2nd choice)

Wine MAM with new HW and short tassels:

1. Crazy4Handbags
2. Mooch (1st choice)
3. jsenning (1st choice)

How exciting, so many choices for the wine mam! I'm adding my name to the list.

1. Crazy4Handbags
2. Mooch (2nd choice)
3. jsenning (2nd choice)
4. hanee (2nd choice)

1. Crazy4Handbags
2. Mooch (1st choice)
3. jsenning (1st choice)
4. hanee (1st choice)

1. Crazy4Handbags
2. Mooch (2nd choice)
3. jsenning (2nd choice)
4. hanee (2nd choice)
5. gypsumrose (maybe)

1. Crazy4Handbags
2. Mooch (1st choice)
3. jsenning (1st choice)
4. hanee (1st choice)

1. Crazy4Handbags
2. Mooch (2nd choice)
3. jsenning (2nd choice)
4. hanee (2nd choice)
5. gypsumrose (maybe)

1. Crazy4Handbags
2. Mooch (1st choice)
3. jsenning (1st choice)
4. hanee (1st choice)
5. lilyshaw

Here's what we have so far ladies! If you're interested in this special order please add your name to the list below. If you have a preference of old hardware vs new hardware/tassels, you may want to add a note like I have on your first and second choice. Whichever list gets to 10 first will have the order put through RM!

Well, it is possible that both lists fill up, of course, with no doubling. In this case, we'll notify RM when the second list has reached 10. RM needs a min of 10 each with all of the same details. The second list has different details so that would be a separate order all together, so no worries about it getting in first or last. Let's just fill the lists somehow, gals!!

Some great news!!!!! :wlae:

I went ahead and asked Ms. RM again about lining and she agreed to one of the black/white florals RM has used in the past. Not sure which one yet, but I know some of you were opposed to the blue/ white stripes.

Since all of our bag orders must adhere to the same details per list, we have to decide which lining we want. Are we all game for one of the black/ white floral lining?

omg..ok when i first read this thread and saw that it was going to be the blue/white lining i didn't want the wine mam
but now that i know that its black and white lining.. i really want the wine mam
can i sign up too please?

1. Crazy4Handbags
2. Mooch (2nd choice)
3. jsenning (2nd choice)
4. hanee (2nd choice)
5. gypsumrose (maybe)

1. Crazy4Handbags
2. Mooch (1st choice)
3. jsenning (1st choice)
4. hanee (1st choice)
5. lilyshaw
6. madbrinks238

Some great news!!!!! :wlae:

I went ahead and asked Ms. RM again about lining and she agreed to one of the black/white florals RM has used in the past. Not sure which one yet, but I know some of you were opposed to the blue/ white stripes.

Since all of our bag orders must adhere to the same details per list, we have to decide which lining we want. Are we all game for one of the black/ white floral lining?

great!

I'd love to be in if you gals decide to have the black/white floral lining. I really don't like the blue/white stripes

Status
Not open for further replies.