WINE MAM Old/ New HW & Tassels. Who's interested?**COMPLETE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
mooch - hmm, i haven't heard of Ms. Wine MAM returning with the shorter tassels etc for Spring 2009. But I may be wrong... Could you give me the thread you're referring to?

The thread I was referring to is thread about meeting Rebecca Minkoff at Luna Boston. Someone mentioned that Spring 2008 new design of the RM bag is coming out with "old hardware" and tassels and there was a picture of the newly designed bag as well. Would be great if Wine would resurface again which I have a feeling it won't. So given the small chance it would, please sign me up for Wine MAM special order! Thanks!!

Just got an OKAY from Rebecca.
Special orders take 8-12 weeks from the time of credit card charge. Once we have 10, you yourself will email Rebecca directly with your Name, Address, CC info. The sooner we place the order, the sooner we get our beloved Wine MAMs!

So, who's in?

1. Crazy4Handbags
2. Mooch

I've added my username to the above list. Yay, can't wait!!

Oh dear! I started this thread for the MAM size, Old HW (Brass), and long tassels. While I understand the excitement of the Wine MAM possibility, let's keep these special orders organized. Old HW or New.

Let's do this. Email RM to see if the new HW is possible on the Wine MAM. As soon as you confirm the possibility of the new HW, we could make separate lists within this thread - or - we could start another thread for the new HW. How does that sound?

Oh dear! I started this thread for the MAM size, Old HW (Brass), and long tassels. While I understand the excitement of the Wine MAM possibility, let's keep these special orders organized. Old HW or New.

Let's do this. Email RM to see if the new HW is possible on the Wine MAM. As soon as you confirm the possibility of the new HW, we could make separate lists within this thread - or - we could start another thread for the new HW. How does that sound?

Crazy4Handbags - you are right. We should make this a separate special order if approved by RM. Hopefully there will be enough of us. Can you tell me who I should email at RM to find out if this would be a possibility? TIA!

UPDATE:

Rebecca asked me to tell everyone involved in Special Orders (or possible special orders) that she is in L.A. on business and can't process anything until next wednesday.. So for any of you interested in this SO you should still email your request but just know that she will not process until WED of NEXT WEEK (assuming that 10 orders come in by then).

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

I have emailed Rebecca & Codi regarding possible special order of Wine MAM w/ new gold hardware & tassels. Will let you guys know when I receive a response back. Cross your fingers!!! ;)

Thanks Crazy4Handbags for their email addresses!

Just heard back from Ms. RM. The lining will be the blue & white stripe lining, but the non-bleeding kind. :smile:

You're welcome, mooch. I like the new HW with the shorter tassels too. Whichever gets the order going...

Great news! I just heard back from Rebecca herself and she said YES to Special Order of Wine MAM with new gold hardware & tassels as long as we have 10 orders. I think this bag will be DROP DEAD GORGEOUS especially with new hardware & tassels!!

Crazy4Handbags – Since you started this thread I wanted to ask you if we should use this thread or start a new one for this special order?

That is great news!!

How about we make two lists within this thread? I know that some will be impartial to HW preference, so to keep it all in one thread will be at everyone's advantage. For ladies who don't have a preference, place your names on both lists, and the list that goes to 10 first will be used for the special order. And, if by some miracle the other list fills too, then the ladies who were impartial will become partial at that time. LoL How's that?

Original Wine MAM with old HW and long tassels:

1. Crazy4Handbags

Wine MAM with new HW and short tassels:

1. Crazy4Handbags

Last edited:
just to double check mooch - you're talking about this newest iteration of hardware, the 'mixed' hardware with the dogleash clip and short tassels? as seen on the cobalt mam?

Status
Not open for further replies.