Strange Chanel dream...

whistlerchic

Oct 28, 2006
Last night I dreamt that I got a black GST w/ silver hardware (likely my next Chanel purchase... in '08)...

Anyway - I was sooo excited I took it out one evening and as DH and I were walking along, in my dream, I looked down and IT WAS A PAPER CHANEL SHOPPING BAG!!!

LOL - it was so weird! I got all embarassed like, "how could I not realize when it was so light??" It literally woke me up momentarily.

I think I spend too much time here...:roflmfao:

I know exactly what you mean. You get your next chanel bag purchase in your head and you can't stop thinking about it!
I think I spend too much time here also:rolleyes:

I think time-off from the forum (esp after you purchased a bag) is necessary. I have chanel dreams 3 days after I got my white flap. And this drives my fiance crazy! "you just got one 2 days ago and you already want another one??"

I had to add my strange Chanel dream that I had last night...For some reason I took my HG 05 grey reissue with me on a boat ride around the lake. When we got back to the dock, I looked down and there were huge chunks of the lambskin missing? I was freaking out in my dream and was thinking that I have to send it to the Chanel Spa now. I woke up and rushed over to check my reissue. It's perfectly fine of course! Chanel is on my mind way too much! :smile: