sophia owners: zc fit help

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
hey ladies, im trying to see how a ZC fits inside a sophia...is there room after you put one in or is it a tight squeeze? can any sophia owners take pics for me? i looked in the search thing, and could only find one pic, with a ZC on the outside...TIA girls!!

Wish I had a pic, and I sold both of my Sophias, but I know it wasn't a tight fit. I put the ZC in one of the side compartments and my other stuff in the other one and the zipped compartment and never felt like I had to squeeze the Zc in there. HTH!

Wish I had a pic, and I sold both of my Sophias, but I know it wasn't a tight fit. I put the ZC in one of the side compartments and my other stuff in the other one and the zipped compartment and never felt like I had to squeeze the Zc in there. HTH!

were they too small for you hon? moved up to the stella size?:graucho:

I haven't even compared the measurements, but the only other divided MJ I have is my Blake. Is the Sofia/Sophia larger or smaller than that?

I can get away with using my small MPs as a small bags, and I think the new Sophias in the stores are larger than the older ones I'd be after on eBay. I'm a Stella girl at heart, but have loved some of the colors (and prices!) I've seen on the Sophias/Sofias lately.

I haven't found it to be a tight squeeze. There is not a super huge amount of room left over, but I can put my ZC, medium sized Daisy pouch, keys, and cell in the middle section of my Sophia. HTH!

Jun: You can put your wallet/ZC inside the middle section or in the back zipped section. This last section is bigger than what it appears to be in photos because it has a bit of a bulge in it. That's why when the Sofias are photographed hanging they appear square, but when they're laid down on the floor, there's a roundness to their shape.

The small things I would normally put in the inside pocket of a purse, I put in the outside zip pocket. My house key goes in one of the two pushlock pockets. Then I put my car keys, cell, whatever I need immediate access to, in the first section, whose zipper closure is lower than the back section, and I keep it unzipped. In the middle section, which has a magnet snap closure, I put my wallet (currently using a Hobo one similar in size to the ZC), a small, square Coach thingy (where I put my lipstick, some pills, brow liner, whatever), a very secured pen, a travel size bottle of hand sanitizer, a small maze spray, and there's room left over. In the back bulgier section, I have a folded tall kitchen plastic bag (in case in rains), a pocket calendar, and whatever else I need to carry, with plenty of room left over. I could carry twice as much stuff, but I like to keep my bags as empty as possible because I don't like digging for stuff. HTH!

the ZC will fit inside the sophia, but I found it to be a tight fit, esp if you carry a lot inside your ZC. I'm normally a big bag gal, so trying to make everything fit inside my sophia was a little difficult -- I would usually switch to my billfold to make it a more comfortable fit -- you seem to carry smaller bags a lot, tho so you shouldn't have a problem

thanks ladies for chiming in!!

karmenzsofia~ thank you so much!!! that was like the best description ever!

iluvmybags~ yah, i try if i can to keep my bags in the middle size range. i have a neck injury, and used to carry huge bags...but now i have to be careful with what i carry, otherwise my injury acts up. thanks for chiming in too

joke~ great point about the anouk!

lanechange84~ congrats on the first season! and thanks for chiming in too

and thanks zuzu23 and i:heart:MJ :hugs:

I don't have a ZC, but my Luella wallet is similar in size. I hope this helps a little. I have taken pictures of the wallet in every of the three compartments.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG