sophia owners: zc fit help

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
hey ladies, im trying to see how a ZC fits inside a sophia...is there room after you put one in or is it a tight squeeze? can any sophia owners take pics for me? i looked in the search thing, and could only find one pic, with a ZC on the outside...TIA girls!!

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
Wish I had a pic, and I sold both of my Sophias, but I know it wasn't a tight fit. I put the ZC in one of the side compartments and my other stuff in the other one and the zipped compartment and never felt like I had to squeeze the Zc in there. HTH!

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
Wish I had a pic, and I sold both of my Sophias, but I know it wasn't a tight fit. I put the ZC in one of the side compartments and my other stuff in the other one and the zipped compartment and never felt like I had to squeeze the Zc in there. HTH!
were they too small for you hon? moved up to the stella size?:graucho:

zuzu23

Feb 8, 2008
I haven't even compared the measurements, but the only other divided MJ I have is my Blake. Is the Sofia/Sophia larger or smaller than that?

I can get away with using my small MPs as a small bags, and I think the new Sophias in the stores are larger than the older ones I'd be after on eBay. I'm a Stella girl at heart, but have loved some of the colors (and prices!) I've seen on the Sophias/Sofias lately.

I<3MJ

Ballantyne Barbie
Sep 11, 2007
the Queen City
I haven't found it to be a tight squeeze. There is not a super huge amount of room left over, but I can put my ZC, medium sized Daisy pouch, keys, and cell in the middle section of my Sophia. HTH!

Jun 25, 2008
Jun: You can put your wallet/ZC inside the middle section or in the back zipped section. This last section is bigger than what it appears to be in photos because it has a bit of a bulge in it. That's why when the Sofias are photographed hanging they appear square, but when they're laid down on the floor, there's a roundness to their shape.

The small things I would normally put in the inside pocket of a purse, I put in the outside zip pocket. My house key goes in one of the two pushlock pockets. Then I put my car keys, cell, whatever I need immediate access to, in the first section, whose zipper closure is lower than the back section, and I keep it unzipped. In the middle section, which has a magnet snap closure, I put my wallet (currently using a Hobo one similar in size to the ZC), a small, square Coach thingy (where I put my lipstick, some pills, brow liner, whatever), a very secured pen, a travel size bottle of hand sanitizer, a small maze spray, and there's room left over. In the back bulgier section, I have a folded tall kitchen plastic bag (in case in rains), a pocket calendar, and whatever else I need to carry, with plenty of room left over. I could carry twice as much stuff, but I like to keep my bags as empty as possible because I don't like digging for stuff. HTH!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
the ZC will fit inside the sophia, but I found it to be a tight fit, esp if you carry a lot inside your ZC. I'm normally a big bag gal, so trying to make everything fit inside my sophia was a little difficult -- I would usually switch to my billfold to make it a more comfortable fit -- you seem to carry smaller bags a lot, tho so you shouldn't have a problem

Joke

O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
the Party (zipclutch with strap) even fits easily in the Anouk, which is smaller then the Sophia

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
thanks ladies for chiming in!!

karmenzsofia~ thank you so much!!! that was like the best description ever!

iluvmybags~ yah, i try if i can to keep my bags in the middle size range. i have a neck injury, and used to carry huge bags...but now i have to be careful with what i carry, otherwise my injury acts up. thanks for chiming in too

joke~ great point about the anouk!

lanechange84~ congrats on the first season! and thanks for chiming in too

and thanks zuzu23 and i:heart:MJ :hugs:

Lakritze

♥
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Germany
I don't have a ZC, but my Luella wallet is similar in size. I hope this helps a little. I have taken pictures of the wallet in every of the three compartments.

Attachments