I think I'm in trouble...

fafnir

O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I am suddenly wanting to buy shoes to match the colors of my Tano bags! This could get me into deep, deep trouble. Plus I'm 51, and that's too old for a pair of red pumps, is it not? :wtf:

According to Stacy and *******, your shoes DO NOT have to match your bag. Although, if you are just using new purses as an excuse to buy new shoes, that is a different story. :graucho:

I generally do not match my bags to my shoes. I do notice that since I started buying colorful bags I have way more colorful shoes too. Now that I have a gray bag I am searching for the perfect gray boot.

According to Stacy and *******, your shoes DO NOT have to match your bag. Although, if you are just using new purses as an excuse to buy new shoes, that is a different story. :graucho:

That's right! I've actually been watching that show all day today on TLC. They say not to match them and came up with some pretty surprising color combos.

I am suddenly wanting to buy shoes to match the colors of my Tano bags! This could get me into deep, deep trouble. Plus I'm 51, and that's too old for a pair of red pumps, is it not? :wtf:

HECK NO!!!!! And if you want to strut your stuff a little, listen to Kellie Pickler's "Red High Heels"... it's a pop-ish country song but I always find myself strutting around after listening to it!

Here's a youtube link to the video and song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-aBSh2-O5I

I generally do not match my bags to my shoes. I do notice that since I started buying colorful bags I have way more colorful shoes too. Now that I have a gray bag I am searching for the perfect gray boot.

Yeah, Liz, perhaps "matching" is the wrong word. I mean more that instead of all-black shoes I'm suddenly craving colorful shoes. Just the same way that when I discovered Tano, I started craving colorful bags!

And thank you, TygerKitty :supacool:

Hot!
6219-440675-p.jpg

There's the pic for ya :biggrin: