I think I'm in trouble...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am suddenly wanting to buy shoes to match the colors of my Tano bags! This could get me into deep, deep trouble. Plus I'm 51, and that's too old for a pair of red pumps, is it not? :wtf:

2. ^^Never too old for what makes you feel great!! (I'm 48 and I wear red pumps!!)

3. According to Stacy and Clinton, your shoes DO NOT have to match your bag. Although, if you are just using new purses as an excuse to buy new shoes, that is a different story. :graucho:

4. I generally do not match my bags to my shoes. I do notice that since I started buying colorful bags I have way more colorful shoes too. Now that I have a gray bag I am searching for the perfect gray boot.

5. That's right! I've actually been watching that show all day today on TLC. They say not to match them and came up with some pretty surprising color combos.

6. HECK NO!!!!! And if you want to strut your stuff a little, listen to Kellie Pickler's "Red High Heels"... it's a pop-ish country song but I always find myself strutting around after listening to it!

Here's a youtube link to the video and song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-aBSh2-O5I

7. You are never too old for red pumps!! :graucho:

8. Yeah, Liz, perhaps "matching" is the wrong word. I mean more that instead of all-black shoes I'm suddenly craving colorful shoes. Just the same way that when I discovered Tano, I started craving colorful bags!

And thank you, TygerKitty :supacool:

9. No prob! Be the hottie that you are!

10. #10 Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  11. pics!!!!!!

12. OMG, fanfir, those are gorgeous!! I lurve them!!! You go, girl!! :tup:

(I'm such a dork, LOL!! Did I just say, You go, girl???? Sheesh.)

13. OMG Those shoes rock!

14. Hot!
    [​IMG]

There's the pic for ya :biggrin:

15. Thanks so much, TygerKitty!