Edith Bug!

crazybagmo

Apr 23, 2008
I've been bitten by the Edith bug! I am in love with the satchel style Edith. Does anyone know if they make this bag anymore? I'm hoping I can find one to purchase new, but if not then I'll have to keep my eyes out for one on eBay/evilbay. Does anyone know anywhere in the US where I can get one? TIA

I've been bitten by the Edith bug! I am in love with the satchel style Edith. Does anyone know if they make this bag anymore? I'm hoping I can find one to purchase new, but if not then I'll have to keep my eyes out for one on eBay/evilbay. Does anyone know anywhere in the US where I can get one? TIA

I can't help, but just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. I'm in love :heart: with Edith!

Edith has a way of growing on you, I have it in several styles - it's just a great looking durable bag --try NMLC or Nordstrom Rack, Off 5th, etc. Once in a while they happen to have them. I do think that the stores inventories are pretty much depleted, so E-bay or Ann's Fabulous Finds may be the only source.

llson - omg you have an amazing Edith collection...don't you love them?!?! Ediths are the best, I think they were my 1st Chloe loves! I just carried my whiskey satchel earlier this week & got tons of compliments, i'm still amazed at how much it holds, love them!! Good luck in your search crazybagmo, theyre worth the search!

I second everyone's comments about the wonderful Ediths!

I have an Edith and Black and I think it's great, although I'd love a whiskey one, they are breathtaking! :drool:

Good luck in your search, they do popup on ebay now and then.

I love Edith. I own a Large Messenger in Brun right now, but have also owned the Satchel in Whiskey and Bowler XL in Muscade.

They're stunning bags, and whilst I've well and truly been bug-bitten too I've learnt that for me, shoulder bags are best. Having said that I'm still trying to find the Satchel with the Messenger Strap - that would be perfection for me! :girlsigh: