Edith Bug!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been bitten by the Edith bug! I am in love with the satchel style Edith. Does anyone know if they make this bag anymore? I'm hoping I can find one to purchase new, but if not then I'll have to keep my eyes out for one on eBay/evilbay. Does anyone know anywhere in the US where I can get one? TIA

2. I can't help, but just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. I'm in love :heart: with Edith!

3. Edith has a way of growing on you, I have it in several styles - it's just a great looking durable bag --try NMLC or Nordstrom Rack, Off 5th, etc. Once in a while they happen to have them. I do think that the stores inventories are pretty much depleted, so E-bay or Ann's Fabulous Finds may be the only source.

4. #4 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    Here' a pic of my Edith family, I no longer have the mastic, but added an off-white Edith tote.
    Chloe Bags 002.jpg

5. llson - omg you have an amazing Edith collection...don't you love them?!?! Ediths are the best, I think they were my 1st Chloe loves! I just carried my whiskey satchel earlier this week & got tons of compliments, i'm still amazed at how much it holds, love them!! Good luck in your search crazybagmo, theyre worth the search!

6. I second everyone's comments about the wonderful Ediths!

I have an Edith and Black and I think it's great, although I'd love a whiskey one, they are breathtaking! :drool:

Good luck in your search, they do popup on ebay now and then.

7. Ah, Edith!!! :love: My favorite Chloe of all time.

Beautiful collection, Ilson!!

I have two ediths, jade and brun. Ideally, I'd like one of every color ever made....:cloud9:

crazybagmo, I hope you find one!

8. Edith can sneak up on ya -- didn't think I liked the style at all, but once I owned one and carried it - I was hooked.

9. Hell.. they ALL sneak up on me.... I am still trying to figure out what happened! :roflmfao:

10. ^^So true!!:shame:

11. I love Edith. I own a Large Messenger in Brun right now, but have also owned the Satchel in Whiskey and Bowler XL in Muscade.

They're stunning bags, and whilst I've well and truly been bug-bitten too I've learnt that for me, shoulder bags are best. Having said that I'm still trying to find the Satchel with the Messenger Strap - that would be perfection for me! :girlsigh: