My First Ever Tiffany!

innocent smilez

Bag Enthusiast
O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
I actually saw the necklace when I was in Atlantic City last month, but decided not to get it. However, while me & my family were showing my cousins around NYC...we stopped into Tiffany's on 5th Ave. Let me tell you, I never thought I'd ever get something from there. And...this is what I got. :biggrin:

P8050744.jpg

I actually already opened it, and felt bad about ruining the pretty bow the SA did for me. LOL

P8050745.jpg

P8050746.jpg

My Tiffany Charm!!! :biggrin: It says "Tiffany & Co." on it.

P8050747.jpg

I love the necklace. :biggrin:

It's lovely! Just a warning though, be careful with it. My ex-bf purchased the heart one for a valentine's day gift in 2006 and I lost it a few weeks later. The more you wear it, even if you don't take it off, the lock portion loosens and opens quite easily. I have several other designs as well and it has happened with all of them. To solve the problem I just take them to my jeweller and he's solders the opening(s) for me.

It's lovely! Just a warning though, be careful with it. My ex-bf purchased the heart one for a valentine's day gift in 2006 and I lost it a few weeks later. The more you wear it, even if you don't take it off, the lock portion loosens and opens quite easily. I have several other designs as well and it has happened with all of them. To solve the problem I just take them to my jeweller and he's solders the opening(s) for me.

Ohh...Thanks for the warning!!! :biggrin: I'll definitely make sure to do that.