My First Ever Tiffany!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I actually saw the necklace when I was in Atlantic City last month, but decided not to get it. However, while me & my family were showing my cousins around NYC...we stopped into Tiffany's on 5th Ave. Let me tell you, I never thought I'd ever get something from there. And...this is what I got. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

I actually already opened it, and felt bad about ruining the pretty bow the SA did for me. LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Tiffany Charm!!! :biggrin: It says "Tiffany & Co." on it.

[​IMG]

I love the necklace. :biggrin:

2. very nice! congratulations!

3. Very Cute , Congrats

4. its so cute i love lock charms, congrats

5. very cute! congrats!!

6. Awww, thanks all! :biggrin: I haven't taken it off since I got it.

7. how much was this gorgeous necklacE?:smile:

8. The necklace all together was $200 even. it's $135 for the charm alone, then $50 with the chain+tax. :biggrin:

9. Very cute, congrats!

10. I looove that. Congratulations.. and wear it in good health.

11. Very cute, congrats!

12. It's lovely! Just a warning though, be careful with it. My ex-bf purchased the heart one for a valentine's day gift in 2006 and I lost it a few weeks later. The more you wear it, even if you don't take it off, the lock portion loosens and opens quite easily. I have several other designs as well and it has happened with all of them. To solve the problem I just take them to my jeweller and he's solders the opening(s) for me.

13. Congrats!
    I love locks!

14. Ohh...Thanks for the warning!!! :biggrin: I'll definitely make sure to do that.

15. Lovely!! Enjoy.