Help me decide which wallet to get.......

Which wallet to choose??

• Large Black Caviar Wallet

• Large Flap Lambskin Wallet

• Large Brown Caviar Flap wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 14, 2006
I'll be getting a wallet for the upcoming Saks EGC event and NEED help deciding which wallet to pick????, let me just say that I love all 3, and all 3 wallets are the sames size which is the large size. So here are the 3 choices that I like:

#1 picture is the Black Caviar wallet ($725)
#2 & # 3 Picture is the Black Lambskin flap wallet ($795)
#4 & 5 picture is the 08A Brown Caviar flap wallet ($900)

Attachments

• ccblackcaviarwallet.jpg
    ccblackcaviarwallet.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 57
  • ccblackwallet1.jpg
    ccblackwallet1.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 78
  • ccblackwallet2.jpg
    ccblackwallet2.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 42
  • ccbrownwallet1.jpg
    ccbrownwallet1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 102
  • ccbrwonwallet2.jpg
    ccbrwonwallet2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 56
Hi N!! :smile: Ohhh, I LOVE the brown caviar wallet, omg!! :drool: :love: I think I want one too! :nuts: You're getting it at Saks from D? :smile: The flap style wallet is perfection IMO, and the brown caviar is gorgeous (plus it will match your flap)! ;) I love the black lamb flap style as well, but I prefer caviar for wallets (and bags)! :heart:

Ohh, okay! :smile: You bad, bad girl (j/k)! :P I might end up getting it from my SA at Chanel if they ordered it (so I really can't talk about cheating haha)! :nuts:
LOL- no as per my SA/Chanel boutique did not ordered it:crybaby:they only order a black caviar envelope wallet (you know the one that looks like a check book cover:confused1:) and not this flap wallet version, Chanel only have it the lambskin leather(like always).

Ohhh no! :crybaby: Thanks for the heads up N! :flowers: Hmm, maybe I'll have to e-mail D then! :nuts: I wish Chanel boutiques would order them in caviar and not just the lamb, ahh! :smile: I'll check with my NM SA too then, to see if they ordered any flap wallets in caviar. :heart:

LOL- no as per my SA/Chanel boutique did not ordered it:crybaby:they only order a black caviar envelope wallet (you know the one that looks like a check book cover:confused1:) and not this flap wallet version, Chanel only have it the lambskin leather(like always).

I Like the brown caviar the most. ( will personally not buy lambskin for wallets)
if chanel has the black color caviar in that brown style, i will go with black...