Aston Collection....Plum or Flannel?

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
Which one do you ladies like better?? I'm kinda partial towards the Plum myself. But I wouldn't kick the Flannel one outta bed either. :P

Attachments

• fia.jpg
    fia.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 48
  • plumwinston.jpg
    plumwinston.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 63
I love it too. :yes: I want to see it irl so badly!!!

I thought this was funny....showed it to my daughter and she said it's a 'Jessica Rabbit' bag. LOL But hey, look..........

Attachments

• jessica1.jpg
    jessica1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 41
  • plumwinston.jpg
    plumwinston.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 40
OMG it is jessica rabbit! Your daughter's remarks crack me up. But seriously i think that plum bag is FIRE but the flannel ain't shabby either. I would rock em both at the same damn time! I wasn't feeling this line when it broke out but now I'm starting to really like its look- and that plum bag is a creation that only Gwen could give us.

I didn't even know I was in love with the plum until I saw a picture someone took of it IRL. The purples used are so much more gorgeous than the sample pictures. I need to plot to make it my next LAMB. :heart:

I think I need to see them in person. I dig the flannel a lot, but I just don't like the plum much from pics. I kinda like the black too, with the black hardware it's like "bat-bag"

I saw the Plum today and it's so pretty! They only had one of the Fia in Plum and one of the Winston in Plum and both had marks on them, so I had to pass. And they're lamb leather which is a no go here. Damn it. :sad:

I really like the plum, but I think after a while you won't be loving the color combination anymore. The flannel on the other hand will be something that will last you for years.