Stay at home cocooning...

venetiakim

wants to travel away
Oct 9, 2006
Ok, you're alone at home, nobody buzzing in your ears with all the time you need. What do you do? How do you spend the evening?

I've layed a facial mask and plan on relaxing. Maybe some wine later.

How about you?

I look stuff up on the internet, read a book, magazine or the newspaper, watch a little tv or a movie, etc.
Maybe eat some peanut butter chocolate Haagen Dazs ice cream. :P

A glass or two of wine, comfy clothes and a combination of painting/drawing/pastel work, followed by a good book read whilst eating something easy like really fine cheese, fruit and bread, then a long, indulgent bath and more reading in bed . . .I am longing for such an evening just writing this!

I love those nights! Unfortunately with 3 kids it's not easy to get them. I usually do my nails, watch tv, read, play on the computer and eat junk.

my dance card has been full all day long:

enjoy some tea in the a.m.
walk my doggie
check TPF
go out to lunch with DH
check TPF
read
watch the Olympics
nap
check TPF
walk the doggie again
snack for dinner
watch the Dodger game
watch the Olympics
check TPF

I get a ton of catalogues and there is nothing like a couple hours to just kick back on the couch and leisurely browse through them all with a glass of wine and a couple of nice, scented candles on my coffee table.

And then the ultimate...a bubble bath upstairs before I slip into bed with a great book...or more catalogues, LOL.

I get a ton of catalogues and there is nothing like a couple hours to just kick back on the couch and leisurely browse through them all with a glass of wine and a couple of nice, scented candles on my coffee table.

And then the ultimate...a bubble bath upstairs before I slip into bed with a great book...or more catalogues, LOL.

you just described my DHs perfect day! :roflmfao: (minus the wine now of course....) and change the bubble bath to his hot tub....