**My bro is going off to college, so we both needed a lil somthin somthin!**

NateLouis

O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
Hello my LV friends!
Next Monday my youngest brother leaves to Texas for college and were all going to miss him here at home. So today I took him and his girlfriend out shopping in Orange County. I had an eye on the Beaubourg tote, but because he was going away, I decided to make a sacrifice and help get my brother the ring he has been wanting from Tiffany and Co. So, I just picked up a little something from LV that I have been wanting, the 4key Holder as well as helping him with his new Titanium ring. He loves it and it is all that matters!!:tup: Thanks for stopping by! Holla!;)

(And to my friend SweetP, You know the Beaubourg is NEXT! lol)

DSCN1486-1.jpg

DSCN1485-1.jpg

DSCN1474.jpg
DSCN1461.jpg

DSCN1467.jpg

Last edited:
He loves it and it is all that matters!!:tup: Thanks for stopping by! Holla!;)

Aww you're such a nice brother! Both the ring and the keychain look great! I always thought Damier looks soo good on guys (not that they don't look good on ladies;)) and can't wait to get one for my bf sometime in the near (hopefully) future!

Lovely. That is so sweet of you to get your brother his Tiffany ring. It's something he can wear forever.

Enjoy your new LV keyholder and can't wait to see a Beaubourg reveal from you in the near future...

Awwwwww!
You are the sweetest brother ever, he sure is lucky to have you :heart:
I'm sure the beaubourg isn't far behind ;) heheh

I love the little keyholder.. I already have one (not lv tho) but I feel the urge to have more keys so that I can justify an lv keyholder! LOL