I love my weekend postman - blue slim Carly is here already!

Jul 25, 2007
Everyone else comes around here in the afternoon except for my Saturday morning package guy - 9:00 a.m.! The bag is :drool:. Even nicer than I was hoping for. Every auction I looked at, it was a TOTALLY different color. I think it turns more "teal" with the flash on. The pics are pretty true to color. I would call it a light-medium dusty blue. The strap and accent leather gets a little bit of a different blue/green cast in the sunlight. It is larger than my medium Carlys were, which is GREAT - I sold them because they were just too small to put everything plus my Coach sunglasses case, and zip it up without the zipper getting all wanky. I'll post a modeling pic later on when Im dressed. I am just waiting on my mahogany patent wallet and I am DONE for a while! (well, except outlet vacation finds, but you have to get stuff on vacation!)

Attachments

• blue carly 002.jpg
    blue carly 002.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 139
  • blue carly 001.jpg
    blue carly 001.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 100
Everyone else comes around here in the afternoon except for my Saturday morning package guy - 9:00 a.m.! The bag is :drool:. Even nicer than I was hoping for. Every auction I looked at, it was a TOTALLY different color. I think it turns more "teal" with the flash on. The pics are pretty true to color. I would call it a light-medium dusty blue. The strap and accent leather gets a little bit of a different blue/green cast in the sunlight. It is larger than my medium Carlys were, which is GREAT - I sold them because they were just too small to put everything plus my Coach sunglasses case, and zip it up without the zipper getting all wanky. I'll post a modeling pic later on when Im dressed. I am just waiting on my mahogany patent wallet and I am DONE for a while! (well, except outlet vacation finds, but you have to get stuff on vacation!)

getting all wanky:roflmfao: I love it!!!

Yes...it is a GORGEOUS bag!! I would love to see modeling pics! I decided to sell mine so I could get another bag. So enjoy yours, it looks beautiful with everything!!!:yes:

Pretty color! dusty blue huh. I may need one of those! I have been wanting something blue or possibly green for awhile!
So its bigger than a med. carly, awesome. my med is too small for all my stuff as well

getting all wanky:roflmfao: I love it!!!

Yes...it is a GORGEOUS bag!! I would love to see modeling pics! I decided to sell mine so I could get another bag. So enjoy yours, it looks beautiful with everything!!!:yes:

LOL that cracked me up too!

Congrats on your new bag donnalynn! I bet that brown patent french purse will look beautiful with it! I love blue and brown together. :yes: