I love my weekend postman - blue slim Carly is here already!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Everyone else comes around here in the afternoon except for my Saturday morning package guy - 9:00 a.m.! The bag is :drool:. Even nicer than I was hoping for. Every auction I looked at, it was a TOTALLY different color. I think it turns more "teal" with the flash on. The pics are pretty true to color. I would call it a light-medium dusty blue. The strap and accent leather gets a little bit of a different blue/green cast in the sunlight. It is larger than my medium Carlys were, which is GREAT - I sold them because they were just too small to put everything plus my Coach sunglasses case, and zip it up without the zipper getting all wanky. I'll post a modeling pic later on when Im dressed. I am just waiting on my mahogany patent wallet and I am DONE for a while! (well, except outlet vacation finds, but you have to get stuff on vacation!)

Attached Files:

2. It is a gorgeous colour! :drool: Congrats! Hope your wallet comes soon too!

3. They had these at my outlet w/ matching wallet I was sooo tempted!! If I see them again i'm going to have to cave!

4. Oooh matching wallet...adding that to my "outlet dream list"!!

5. Very Nice!! I was looking at that on ebay.

6. getting all wanky:roflmfao: I love it!!!

Yes...it is a GORGEOUS bag!! I would love to see modeling pics! I decided to sell mine so I could get another bag. So enjoy yours, it looks beautiful with everything!!!:yes:

7. wow i LOVE it, congrats! i love the nj post office for delivering packages i always get mine early

8. Pretty color! dusty blue huh. I may need one of those! I have been wanting something blue or possibly green for awhile!
    So its bigger than a med. carly, awesome. my med is too small for all my stuff as well

9. That's a gorgeous color! Congrats.

10. I saw these at my Outlet and it's a real pretty color. Congrats!

11. woooo hoooo! I love this carly and the color is tdf! Congrats!

12. LOL that cracked me up too!

Congrats on your new bag donnalynn! I bet that brown patent french purse will look beautiful with it! I love blue and brown together. :yes:

13. Congrats she is beautiful, hubby did great. I am sure you will appreciate your gratitude :graucho:

14. That's a beautiful shade of blue!

15. Don't you just LOVE it?? The color is so gorgeous in real life.