Amethyst Bridgit is stocked and available for order!!!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Thank goodness!! My original SA has returned and just called me about the Bridgit!!! :yahoo: This bag has been stocked and is available for order. There's a good quantity as of right now. I just ordered it!!

The bottle green should also be available in a couple of days!

Oh, and PCE for August....

EXCLUDING Zoe, Hamptons, Hamptons Vintage, AND Legacy!! This is a "Bleecker" event...all Bleecker is included, as well as anything else. You can also buy accessories for the excluded lines with PCE, just not the bags!

Oh, and PCE for August....EXCLUDING Zoe, Hamptons, Hamptons Vintage, AND Legacy!! This is a "Bleecker" event...all Bleecker is included, as well as anything else. You can also buy accessories for the excluded lines with PCE, just not the bags!

You can't order ANY Legacy....not even the current stuff on the website? I thought if they were going to exclude, it might be just the 'new' Legacy. :cursing: Well, if that's the case, I might as well go ahead and order the amethyst Bridgit. I was waiting until Saturday, when I can go to the boutique, to talk to my regular SA.

My boutique called me this morning about 10 -- I guess as soon as they opened! She said the amethyst was available. I didn't order because I was hoping/waiting to use the PCE on her. Did she happen to say WHEN the PCE is going to be?

Oh, and PCE for August....

EXCLUDING Zoe, Hamptons, Hamptons Vintage, AND Legacy!! This is a "Bleecker" event...all Bleecker is included, as well as anything else. You can also buy accessories for the excluded lines with PCE, just not the bags

I wonder if this is the PCE for outlet customers. Will there be a PCE for September and will that one include these pieces? I remember the PCE from May and June. The May PCE (for outlet shoppers) excluded the pleated satchel and the June PCE (boutique shoppers) included these.

Yeah, this is called a "Bleecker" event, but I'm still assuming it's a PCE for the outlet shoppers (or concentrated on them). I did ask about the Sept event, and she wasn't sure, but you're right they don't usually exclude the same things for the boutique shoppers.

Oh, and dummy idiot me didn't actually ASK the date :nogood:, but when I asked my SA, I told her I knew the cards were going to start being mailed next Friday. I'm going to assume the event starts around the 22nd, but I have to email her more questions (she was leaving at the time), and I will ask that!

The only thing to do (if you want) is to hold on to the ordered item and NOT remove the tags or use it till Sept. Maybe by then the Legacy pieces will be included and you can get the price adjustment (i.e. return and repurchase using PCE).

ALSO....they are restructuring everything, and now there will be no more "Legacy" stores... All stores will carry some pieces of all lines. Her store just got in some Legacy!! :yahoo:

I have sooo many questions:

Yeah, this is called a "Bleecker" event, but I'm still assuming it's a PCE for the outlet shoppers (or concentrated on them).
1. The PCE, that is going to be mailed out Friday and start around the 22nd(?), is concentrated on 'outlet shoppers'? If that is the case, that won't affect me. I don't have an outlet anyway. That doesn't mean 'boutique shoppers' WON'T get a PCE or be allowed to use them IN boutiques, does it? But the September event will include a more variety of bags.

Oh, and dummy idiot me didn't actually ASK the date :nogood:, but I have to email her more questions (she was leaving at the time), and I will ask that!

2. When you e-mail your SA, would you specifically ask her if the September PCE WILL include the Legacy? All I'm really interested in is Legacy.

3. Would you also ask her the specific dates of the event? I have to plan a Saturday trip to my local boutique (1+ hour). I would like to get that on the calendar, before someone 'steals' my day. I know ALL of you busy Moms understand.

The only thing to do (if you want) is to hold on to the ordered item and NOT remove the tags or use it till Sept. Maybe by then the Legacy pieces will be included and you can get the price adjustment (i.e. return and
repurchase using PCE).

4. To make sure I understand....I can order the amethyst Bridgit (or whatever Legacy I want) this Saturday, receive in the mail, keep tags on, don't use until September. When/If I receive a PCE: go in w/my card, return THAT bag and rebuy THAT bag w/the PCE and will get the discount???? They will allow you to do that? You think just like me! Yeah, if I can save $$$, I'm willing to do that!

Thanks, Baglady for ALL the info. Sorry about all my questions.

Hey, baglady!! If you remeber can you as your SA if there will be new Bleecker Leather Compact Clutches and maybe get a style #, pretty please!!!!!

I asked a more clueless SA last weekend, but she told me nothing except for patchworks and the three patent colors (plum, mahogany, and black), and there's only 19 left for the plum patchwork. I'll ask the good SA again. The thing is once when I went to another boutique, the one SA couldn't even find the patchwork one...so half of the time I don't trust the SAs around here to give the correct info. There are a couple of ways to search (or diff. databases).

Some of your questions are hard to answer, but I will try! In red below your responses...

I have sooo many questions:

Yeah, this is called a "Bleecker" event, but I'm still assuming it's a PCE for the outlet shoppers (or concentrated on them).
1. The PCE, that is going to be mailed out Friday and start around the 22nd(?), is concentrated on 'outlet shoppers'? If that is the case, that won't affect me. I don't have an outlet anyway. That doesn't mean 'boutique shoppers' WON'T get a PCE or be allowed to use them IN boutiques, does it? But the September event will include a more variety of bags.

I THINK so, based on previous PCEs, but she told me it's called a "Bleecker event" She was reading from the card. As a boutique and outlet shopper, I usually get both. I'm not really sure how they do it, but the best thing is try to get on your boutique SA's list. Some say they don't have store lists, but they do! Problem is the name list is generated from corporate, and if you're not on it, they don't have to honor it. If you've consistently shopped with a particular SA at a boutique, though, they will usually honor it based on their own list. They actually physically have the cards at each store in the back room. It's just that some stores follow the "rules" more closely than others, and there's a lot of inconsistency even with SAs in the same store. If they tell me no, I walk out and go to another store and ask. Last time I didn't really get the $50 coupon, but the store was nice enough to honor it for me when I purchased the Peyton.

Oh, and dummy idiot me didn't actually ASK the date :nogood:, but I have to email her more questions (she was leaving at the time), and I will ask that!

2. When you e-mail your SA, would you specifically ask her if the September PCE WILL include the Legacy? All I'm really interested in is Legacy.

I did ask this question...she doesn't know anything about the Sept. event right now, and didn't even seem to know for sure if they will have one or when it is. She hasn't been back to work long, though, and they may just not yet have that info.

3. Would you also ask her the specific dates of the event? I have to plan a Saturday trip to my local boutique (1+ hour). I would like to get that on the calendar, before someone 'steals' my day. I know ALL of you busy Moms understand.

I will ask that. SHe's gone now till the weekend, but I hope she answers her email. Chances are if I ask around here locally, they will "pretend" not to know. That's the usual answer I get from SAs I don't shop with. Someone else may already have this info and posted it in the PCE thread, though... I posted this info too, so maybe someone will respond in my thread over there as well!

The only thing to do (if you want) is to hold on to the ordered item and NOT remove the tags or use it till Sept. Maybe by then the Legacy pieces will be included and you can get the price adjustment (i.e. return and
repurchase using PCE).

4. To make sure I understand....I can order the amethyst Bridgit (or whatever Legacy I want) this Saturday, receive in the mail, keep tags on, don't use until September. When/If I receive a PCE: go in w/my card, return THAT bag and rebuy THAT bag w/the PCE and will get the discount???? They will allow you to do that? You think just like me! Yeah, if I can save $$$, I'm willing to do that!

Technically, this depends on your SA and store. They don't have to honor it, but think of it this way.... Assuming there's stock left at that time, you could just return and right then place an order to get the same item from JAX, or if it's at the store, just buy a different one. Or better yet, walk out and go purchase it elsewhere at another store or by phone. So in most cases, the SAs will honor it. Also that person then gets "credit" for the repurchase sale, but your original SA does not lose credit for the original sale either. So in terms of sales volume, it's a win-win for them, but it might depend on the manager at that store (because I have been told "no" at one store). I've also seen people return an item, and the person standing behind them purchase the return right away. They don't have to allow that, but at boutiques they usually do. They won't do that at an outlet because if they resell the item, it's then at a lower price point... and they know that's what you're doing. So they wait before they will release it out on the floor...or it gets snatched up by a SA or shipped off. Otherwise everyone would be taking boutique bags in to the outlet and repurchasing them for sure.

Oh, and also there IS a remark on most PCE cards I think about not being valid on prior purchases, but again, even if they take that literally, a "repurchase" is not the same thing. You have returned it first...but it's the reason that some stores will give you when they say "no". I would just ask when you purchase. They will probably ask the manager. Then you will know. Otherwise, you could just return the bag quietly at the time of PCE and order another one if there is still stock by then. My SA said it should be possible to wait at least a week to order, but the thing is right now who knows how many orders will be placed by people like us who were waiting on it.

Thanks, Baglady for ALL the info. Sorry about all my questions.

The thing you have to keep in mind is that there is nothing consistent about Coach but the inconsistencies! Sometimes it depends on the day, store, SA, etc. as to what answer you will get or what kind of service you will receive. Usually when I don't like the answer at the first place, I try others or diff. SAs. Even this time I've talked to so many SAs while my original SA was MIA for the last few weeks, and in the end, it was my original SA who called me about the Bridgit! I mean I must have been on 5 different store lists for that plus my original SAs list! Not just that but other research items too. But the thing is the SA has to be working and actually look at the list when your name pops up, and then take the time to call you. This is why I try to work with one person...the service and perks are better because that person knows you will be back, and also knows the kind of items you are interested in.

THANK YOU, Baglady! I know my questions were difficult. I try to work w/one SA, but my problem is...it's only when I get a chance to make a trip to my closest boutique in Oklahoma City -- over an hour away from me. There is only ONE boutique in OKC. The others (2 or 3) are in Tulsa, about three hours from me. NEVER go to them.

I'm not willing to take a chance on NOT getting the amethyst Bridgit (I think I like it better than the bottle green...also want a cherry Sabrina). So I think I will order her tomorrow when I go to OKC, exchanging my teal Legacy shoulder bag. Hopefully my SA will be there so I can ask her some specifics about returning w/the PCE, etc.

Also, I asked her if the SAs are on a commission-basis. She said 'no'. But you mentioned 'credit', how does that work? I wonder if the stores looses money for returns.

I just preordered the bottle green bridget! She said it would be in probably around the 15th and it will probably ship around the 18th or so. So I guess it's just a waiting game but i'm glad I got it now. I love the color, I just hope it's true to the color in the picture! Thanks again for the info baglady!

THANK YOU, Baglady! I know my questions were difficult. I try to work w/one SA, but my problem is...it's only when I get a chance to make a trip to my closest boutique in Oklahoma City -- over an hour away from me. There is only ONE boutique in OKC. The others (2 or 3) are in Tulsa, about three hours from me. NEVER go to them.

I'm not willing to take a chance on NOT getting the amethyst Bridgit (I think I like it better than the bottle green...also want a cherry Sabrina). So I think I will order her tomorrow when I go to OKC, exchanging my teal Legacy shoulder bag. Hopefully my SA will be there so I can ask her some specifics about returning w/the PCE, etc.

Also, I asked her if the SAs are on a commission-basis. She said 'no'. But you mentioned 'credit', how does that work? I wonder if the stores looses money for returns.

They do not work on commission, but they have sales goals. :yes: