Tell Me More About this Totes

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
I'm looking for a comfortable, roomy and of course beautiful tote for school, here are the ones piquing my interest at the moment:

17cf_1.JPG

Name? Style Number? Year? Any other colors?

d6d9_1.JPG

Lunch Tote? Style number? Year? Any other colors?

13ed_1.JPG

? All info?

d540_12.JPG

Signature Studded Gallery Tote :drool:

I'd :heart: to know how they fit over the shoulder, how heavy they are and how durable.

Modeling pictures on any or all will be hugely appreciated! :nuts:

TIA!!! :tup:

Last edited:
The last one is item #11505 and also came in chocolate brown and in black. I don't thinks it's all that roomy for books, not to mention that it looks like it would get dirty very easily, it is very pretty though.

The minisignature one is #11527

Last edited:
The last one is item #11505 and also came in chocolate brown and in black. I don't thinks it's all that roomy for books, not to mention that it looks like it would get dirty very easily, it is very pretty though.

The minisignature one is #11527

Ah, that is disappointing... I was hoping it would be roomy :sad:

Ahhh, yeah, Grayxie...it seems to appear that way, but once you've said it actually digs into the shoulders, I think I will stear clear away from buying any more thin strapped Coach bags. I carry enough around everyday that I don't 'dig' the shoulder digging part. I have the shallower khaki gallery tote--unstudded with brown leather trimming.

Take care,

I'm looking for a comfortable, roomy and of course beautiful tote for school, here are the ones piquing my interest at the moment:

Name? Style Number? Year? Any other colors?

Lunch Tote? Style number? Year? Any other colors?

? All info?

d540_12.JPG

Signature Studded Gallery Tote :drool:

I'd :heart: to know how they fit over the shoulder, how heavy they are and how durable.

Modeling pictures on any or all will be hugely appreciated! :nuts:

TIA!!! :tup:

I had the older version of this gallery tote, LOVED IT. It was easy to carry, light on the shoulder and held tons.

the second one i know is an outlet bag, and they have them in leather too. i cant remember the colors but for some reason teal/light blue is coming to mind. also my sister has the older non studded version of that gallery tote and ive borrowed it a few times and it is really light weight and comfortable.

I don't think the studded one or the lunch tote would be roomy enough for books. They are more purse sized than tote sized. :yes: I agree that these gallery totes are lovey, but not very functional for books because of the thin straps. Maybe look into the multifunction totes for school instead? They are a great size, and have much better, more comfortable straps for school use.... take it from a grad student who knows from experience. ;)