Tell Me More About this Totes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    I'm looking for a comfortable, roomy and of course beautiful tote for school, here are the ones piquing my interest at the moment:

[​IMG]

Name? Style Number? Year? Any other colors?

[​IMG]

Lunch Tote? Style number? Year? Any other colors?

[​IMG]

? All info?

[​IMG]

Signature Studded Gallery Tote :drool:

I'd :heart: to know how they fit over the shoulder, how heavy they are and how durable.

Modeling pictures on any or all will be hugely appreciated! :nuts:

TIA!!! :tup:

2. I've only seen the zebra tote IRL once before; I believe it was also available in pink. It's item #1862.

3. #3 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    The last one is item #11505 and also came in chocolate brown and in black. I don't thinks it's all that roomy for books, not to mention that it looks like it would get dirty very easily, it is very pretty though.

The minisignature one is #11527

4. Thanks! It is the pink I am after! :P

5. Ah, that is disappointing... I was hoping it would be roomy :sad:

6. The only thing I know is the zebra tote is tdf!

7. These totes are not good to carry books in because the strap ends up digging into your shoulder.

8. Ahhh, yeah, Grayxie...it seems to appear that way, but once you've said it actually digs into the shoulders, I think I will stear clear away from buying any more thin strapped Coach bags. I carry enough around everyday that I don't 'dig' the shoulder digging part. I have the shallower khaki gallery tote--unstudded with brown leather trimming.

Take care,

9. any gallery tote works great for school

10. I had the older version of this gallery tote, LOVED IT. It was easy to carry, light on the shoulder and held tons.

11. I know they have this one in my outlet (Allen Tx) they have it in khaki/teal and khaki/tan and the one pictured above. I'm not sure the style number but I was looking at them just the other day. There is a large one too

12. the second one i know is an outlet bag, and they have them in leather too. i cant remember the colors but for some reason teal/light blue is coming to mind. also my sister has the older non studded version of that gallery tote and ive borrowed it a few times and it is really light weight and comfortable.

13. I don't think the studded one or the lunch tote would be roomy enough for books. They are more purse sized than tote sized. :yes: I agree that these gallery totes are lovey, but not very functional for books because of the thin straps. Maybe look into the multifunction totes for school instead? They are a great size, and have much better, more comfortable straps for school use.... take it from a grad student who knows from experience. ;)

14. I'll post pics of my gallery tote later...it can almost fit a laptop in it...but its not very big

15. I :heart:love:heart: my gallery tote
    [​IMG]
    but, as mentioned above, wouldn't put books in it due to the thin(ner) straps.

How about a Gigi?
    Is she within your budget?