Ladies with SMALL feet...Where can I find shoes?

lizliu

May 20, 2008
I know my husband is glad that my feet aren't bigger because then, we'd have to live in my shoes but....

my feet are anywhere between a 4 to 4.5.

After much patience, searching and getting my heart broken (finding a beautiful pair only to find they don't fit), I have managed to acquire a few pairs of Guccis, Louboutins, and the like.

Never any Jimmy Choos.
Never any Manolos.

Share your secrets ladies! Where do you find the small sizes?
Stores? Websites?

Thanks!

I think Miu Miu makes 34s. And I rarely see them in stock in stores. Saks offered to order me a pair of 34.5 once (declined because I couldn't wait).

I know my husband is glad that my feet aren't bigger because then, we'd have to live in my shoes but....

my feet are anywhere between a 4 to 4.5.

After much patience, searching and getting my heart broken (finding a beautiful pair only to find they don't fit), I have managed to acquire a few pairs of Guccis, Louboutins, and the like.

Never any Jimmy Choos.
Never any Manolos.

Share your secrets ladies! Where do you find the small sizes?
Stores? Websites?

Thanks!

Hun I'm the same as you. What CL's styles do you fit?
What the other girls have said is true. I find that stuart weitzmann, bruno magli and Bally are good as well. So jealous you girls can just zip down to your local nordstroms for a pair while I have to hunt them down on the internet!..it's like finding a needle in a haystack :Push:

I'm a size 34 too! :tup: I usually search ebay for shoes, because small shoes in Finland are usually either kids' shoes or seriously ugly... I did happen to find one pair of pumps that I liked, and they are the most comfortable pumps I've ever had. I love them!

Size 4 Fendi ballet flats on Ebay......

99eb_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Pink-Fendi-...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem