Morgan Freeman

Not sure about Demaris but, I'm soooo glad he's okay! I love this man terribly, he is definitely one of my favorites too. He brings a smile on my face every time I see him. I wish him a speedy recovery! Get well soon, Mr. Freeman.

I wish they released info. for his female friend. How sad.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this guy! He's going to be fine, thankfully :biggrin:

UPDATE: Morgan Freeman Seriously Injured in Weekend Car Accident
Monday August 4, 2008

morgan-freeman-b.jpg

Morgan Freeman arrives at The Shinnyo-en Foundation Hosts Generation Peace Forum and Awards Gala on March 20, 2008 in New York City.
Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com
Buzz up!

Dark Knight star Morgan Freeman was seriously injured in a one-car accident Sunday in rural Mississippi, TMZ.com reports.
According to the site, the actor's 1997 Nissan Maxima — carrying a female passenger — went off the shoulder of the road and flipped over around 11:30 p.m. in the city of Ruleville.
"There's no indication that either alcohol or drugs were involved," Mississippi Highway Patrol spokesman Sgt. Ben Williams told the Associated Press, adding that Freeman and his passenger were both wearing seat belts.
Clay McFerrin — an editor of Sun Sentinel in Charleston who arrived at the accident scene — said paramedics had to use "the jaws of life to extract him from the vehicle."
But the actor, 71, appeared to be in good spirits before he was airlifted to a Memphis hospital.
"He was lucid, conscious. He was talking, joking with some of the rescue workers at one point," McFerrin told the AP.
When one person tried to snap a photo with a cell phone camera, Freeman joked, "no freebies, no freebies," McFerrin said.
According to Entertainment Tonight, Freeman's business partner, Bill Lucketts, said the actor fractured his left elbow and will undergo surgery tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
He went on to say that the actor's injuries — which include slight pain in his neck and shoulder — will take about three to four months to heal.

How odd. My friend's girlfriend is one of his personal assistants, xxx She also mentioned that he was talking and joking around after the accident, and that she had no doubt he would be okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
How odd. My friend's girlfriend is one of his personal assistants, xx She also mentioned that he was talking and joking around after the accident, and that she had no doubt he would be okay.

hmmmm, I feel like I should edit that. . . it's hearsay and we don't want to be responsible for a rumor like that. . . :thinking:

yep, removing that:yes: