Milan and France station in Hong Kong.....

For discounted designer stuff (not second hand though, just marked down brand new items), check out also ISA Boutiques in HK. :smile: I remember there's one along Haiphong Road corner Canton Road in Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon. It's located in front of Silvercord Center. Look up for the sign, you have to go up a flight of stairs. :biggrin:

Oh yes, yes, I forgot about this one. :biggrin: They carry brands such as Gucci, Burberry, Fendi, etc. There's also one in the China - Hong Kong Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui Mall's Basement.

How do you know this much? You guys are so helpful!!!!

I could just imagine if I visit all the stores, I might not be able to buy anything because I couldn't decide what to buy!!!

LOL tabbi! I'm from Hong Kong and I do pass by these shops all the time... Not at the moment but from time to time because I'm nearly due this time of the year.. :biggrin: Will keep updates for you guys as possible as I can. :biggrin: Oh yeah.. If you go to the Milan Station in Tsuen Wan, they have SOME handbags on sale there... Those handbags that are not much in demand in the market right now.. More on Gucci and Prada stuffs... But not much.. I bought a secondhand Luella Giselle before for $2500 HKD there... around $316 but it still looks brand new! :biggrin:

I travel to HK every year and a good friend of mine lives there. It's really one of the best places for shopping next to the US. :biggrin: The only drawback in the US is the tax...esp in SF where we stay. :P

Milan and France station (I heard) are where the taitais bring the stuff they don't want or need.

I know one shop (I forgot what is the name), the famous persons such as actors and actresses from HK usually unload their clothes, handbags, accessories in that shop. It's not Milan Station nor Paris Station nor France Station.. I just forgot. I read that from a magazine here in Hong Kong. Hehe!

hi iqaganda....I am just curious about this Milan, paris stations there in HK. I would like to know if you have any idea more or less, if I am going to sell an Hermes Kelly 28 there, how much will they pay me?? My kelly is still in good condition.

^Hi maryanne! Sorry but I have no idea how much will it be.. I never tried asking hermes handbags over secondhand shops here.. If it's a hard to find color, I'm sure they're willing to pay a higher price for it. But if it's not a hard to find handbag, i guess, they're just going to take it for half price or even lower. :sad:

Hi iqaganda, thanks for your reply. I have a potiron kelly 28, is that considered as rare color? Anyway, if ever you stop by there or if you have any chance of dropping by that store, pls do me a favor? I want to go there & sell my Kelly, at least I have an idea how much will it be. Thanks so much!!

hi iqaganda....I am just curious about this Milan, paris stations there in HK. I would like to know if you have any idea more or less, if I am going to sell an Hermes Kelly 28 there, how much will they pay me?? My kelly is still in good condition.

You have to actually take it to the store to get it accessed. They treat it on a case-by-case basis - they will pretty much look over every detail and then give you a price. So different stores will probably give you different prices.

And yes I love going into those shops! I used to live in HK and that's one of the many things I miss so much about the place!