Milan and France station in Hong Kong.....

just go to Causeway Bay, allllll the Milan/France station along with other reputable bag stores ... along with Lane Crawford and the boutiques.

And the worst is? I WORK IN THAT AREA.

Did anyone mention Twist? I LOVE TWIST. I bought my Marni envelope bag there...

Anybody who have visit a Milan Station store recently? If so, any specific bags that are featured more then others?

i was at Milan Station a couple of weeks ago...saw the following:

aquarelle speedy
several miroir bags.
several chanels.

the ones i mentioned above, they claim to be brand new. hehe. it's on their shop window. :graucho:

I'm bumping this because I am thinking about going to Hong Kong next summer, and I hate how I missed out on a lot of deals while I was 2nd hand browsing in Japan. :shame:

How good are the deals, actually? The Milan Station site doesn't post their prices...and Italy Station has always been a little overpriced to me when I look on ebay. :Push:

So far, I've read mixed reviews about these HK secondhand stores. Some people say that there are good deals while others have said that the prices aren't that great and they're not worth going to. Can you find Prada or Gucci at around $85-$300 USD? Are some of the vintage bags/out of season bags marked down significantly (like 50-85% off the retail price)? I saw a ton of vintage Chanel flaps for about $425-$450 in Tokyo...are the prices comparable in Hong Kong?

They have a lot of beautiful and collectible handbags in Milan Station. I'm from Hong Kong and we have Milan Station, Paris Station, Italy Station, VIP Station, etc. here to name a few. Here's the website for Milan Station.

http://www.milanstation.net

But I love Italy Station the best! They have TONS of Chanel Handbags and not to mention good S.A. which I can ask for big discounts!
biggrin.gif

iqaganda:

i will be going to hk in late oct and i''m def going to check out this few stores.. but sad to say i'm quite a newbie at spotting fake chanels ... i only have the medium lambskin 2.55 but not really sure what to look out for... have you bought any chanel pieces from italy station?? and by big discount, how much and is it open for everyone to get a discount??? thanks a lot ...

If anyone is planning to buy from Milan Station, please contact Teddy at the Tsim Sha Tsui store. He is great, he was the only SA I got who could speak good English and he really helped me alot with helping me to find my bag by calling round to all the other stores.

As for the discounts, for all the bags I enquired about the dicount wasn't really substantial at all. The very slightly used Miu Miu Coffer I got was $10,300HKD when they retail brand new for $11,000. However I got an additional 15% discount because of the national holiday sales.

does anyone know where the TWIST shop in Hong Kong is? because i just got back from hong kong and couldn't find that shop at all. i'm looking for balenciaga covered studs bags.

TWIST shop TST is located in the basement of Sun Arcade where DFS Galleria is. Lots of covered stud bbags but most in purple and shape is weird ( round shaped purses)- upto 70% off though. NO City or work, only weird shaped bbags.

Milan Station's prices are quite expensive already. Unfortunately b bags are sooo few

I believe Balenciagas are hot item in these 2nd hand stores this year. An SA from VIP Station told me they are selling it like pancakes..the city is sold through reservation. To think that Bbags are soo cheap last year.

Milan Station is selling a Brand new WORK in green for HKD11,000. It was only around HKD 8 grand last year. The City and Parttime were even cheaper and in chocolate colors too. The SA in one second hand store was even giving me extra discount last year for the brown part time and booyy...was it a beauty!!

I've seen tons of B-bags at the Milan/France/etc Stations, but the prices aren't reduced much from the original retail. The Twist store in Central/Soho kinda area had heaps of B-bags too. I'm not great with the names but they seemed to have a huge range of colours and styles, I think some of them were 20% off too.

is it possible to bargain at these 2nd hand stores?
is there a price tag on each bag? or does the SA quote you?
when do they have the discount sales? (there was mention of storewide discount)

thanks!

You can ask for more discount if you'll pay in cash. Don't be afraid to name your price, they might just give in. They always have additional discount from the price tag but ask for more.

Definitely always bargain! Often if you pick it up they'll automatically say they'll give you 10% off the listed price, so I would think there's quite a lot of leeway to bargain.

TWIST have Balenciaga, Miu Miu, even Hermes... it's such a random store to me.