Mypoupette took my money .....

Make sure you call paypal and explain the situation to them, they will give you an extension. Because I live overseas and didn't want to ship a bag all the way to the states, what I did was take photos next to an authentic bag in the same style as the fake and this was accepted as proof of the bag being a fake. Hope it works out for you!

Same thing happened with a claim my mom put in, paid mypoupette for express service and they provided the statement after the claim deadline but luckily they extended it for her so she didn't lose out.

I got my statement from caroldiva already, and will be faxing it to paypal shortly. That's great service! As for mypoupette - nary a word, even after i sent the email saying i'm terminating their services and filing a paypal claim for the fees i paid them!

Still not a single word from mypoupette .... my, my ......
Anyways, i've faxed payapl caroldiva's statement and they have acknowledged receipt. Am now just hoping that I get my money back both from the seller and mypoupette!

Still not a single word from mypoupette .... my, my ......
Anyways, i've faxed payapl caroldiva's statement and they have acknowledged receipt. Am now just hoping that I get my money back both from the seller and mypoupette!

Wow. They sound like a nightmare! I have heard nothing but horror stories about these people. I'm surprised that PP still insists on dealing with them. Luckily, you will have Carol authenticate it and it sounds like she is not only efficient, but expeditious about it, as well.

Also, last month I purchased a necklace on a website that accepted PP, and they were in Europe. I purchased the necklace, the funds were taken from my credit card through PP (luckily) and the conversion was all done through PP. Well, this was on April 5. I never received the necklace—and of course, I was allowing for a lot of time since it was being shipped from Europe—and as of April 30, I hadn't received any correspondence from the merchant, nor did I receive a confirmation e-mail from them after purchase—which is quite common nowadays. Anyway, I filed a claim through PP and I was worried that since it was overseas that they wouldn't even consider it. Luckily, it was just decided in my favor 2 days ago, because this merchant never responded to the claim nor did they ever respond to my e-mails.

So I'm quite certain that PP will side in your favor with "MyPoopy" and refund your money. Hang in there....

P.S. Sorry for the long thread! I tend to babble...

that is shocking behaviour! why dont you just ask them for your money back - you paid and they didnt deliver ... seems pretty obvious to me. or file a chargeback for services not rendered ... that is beyond disappointing ... to say that they can help us in our time of need (sorry for the drama) and then to disappear.

that is shocking behaviour! why dont you just ask them for your money back - you paid and they didnt deliver ... seems pretty obvious to me. or file a chargeback for services not rendered ... that is beyond disappointing ... to say that they can help us in our time of need (sorry for the drama) and then to disappear.

I know! I feel so exploited cos they said they could do it, then never came back with anything after I paid, just an email after many days to say they unexpectedly couldn't access their emails for a few days, then nothing again, not even when I wrote asking for m y money back!

Thumbs down to mypoupette, and let this be a warning to anyone who's thinking of using them :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

So I received an email from paypal saying they decided in my favour for my claim against MYPOUPETTE for the return of US$30 that I paid for a SUPER RUSH JOB for non-authentic statement ...... yay I thought!

Then I read further that they recovered my money from MYPOUPETTE .... get this ... in the PRINCELY SUM OF US$1 !!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!! I WAS SIMPLY SHOCKED !!!!!

Not only did MYPOUPETTE raise my hopes that it could help me recover my money for a fake Marc Jacobs wallet, that it could do the job in 24-48 hours, then TOTALLY FAILED TO DELIVER ANYTHING AT ALL .... NOW THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE MONEY TO REFUND ME FOR A BOTCHED JOB :cursing::cursing::mad::censor::rant:

I AM SOOOOO MAD !!!!!!

TO ANYONE WHO'S THINKING OF USING MYPOUPETTE FOR ANYTHING, PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY AND WARN EVERYONE ELSE YOU CAN TOO !!!

Is it too late now? Do you still have time to get the documentation. If so, contact MP by phone during business hours or contact Caroldiva by phone. At this point, you can't wait for them to weed through al the emails. You need action right away. If MP didn't get you waht you needed, I would demand a full refund of their services.

I think it's very interesting that apparently the folks at MyPoupette are online and aware of money being sent to their paypal account (since they have time to clean it out on a regular basis), but don't have the time to actually provide the service that they were paid for!

Is it too late now? Do you still have time to get the documentation. If so, contact MP by phone during business hours or contact Caroldiva by phone. At this point, you can't wait for them to weed through al the emails. You need action right away. If MP didn't get you waht you needed, I would demand a full refund of their services.

I'm way past that - already demanded from mypoupette, was ignored by them, filed a paypal claim, won and recovered $1, paid caroldiva and got a statement from her and submitted to paypal.

Yay for Caroldiva and her fast actions!! I wouldn't worry too much about mypoopy though. I think that if you won, if at any point they have funds come into their PP account, PP will deduct the rest of your money from it before they can withdraw it.
What an emotional nightmare!! hugs

I'm way past that - already demanded from mypoupette, was ignored by them, filed a paypal claim, won and recovered $1, paid caroldiva and got a statement from her and submitted to paypal.

When you paid for MyPoupette did you pay with Paypal using a credit card? File a chargeback since Paypal could only recover $1.