Vernilover's LV Picture Book!

Oh my goodness Vernilover!!! I'm absolutely GAGA! over your collection! :tender: :love: everything is a collector's dream. The Croc Lockit and the Ostrich Speedy, EVERYTHING took my breath away! I felt like I was about to have an asthma attack or something, and I haven't had one in YEARS! Your photography skills are impeccable and most definitely crème de la crème. This thread is just so inspiring on so many levels, it's mind-boggling to me. I just wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to take all of these amazing pictures and sharing them with us! :flowers::flowers::flowers: YOU GO GIRL! :heart::tup:

yes, the shoes are actually quite comfortable! too bad I don't know the name of the shoes that's like a wedge (from 2007 collection I believe). Both that pair and the sloane pumps are comfy!

I believe they are Andalucia Wedges! I couldn't find them on lv.com or elux, but here's a link: http://www.kissmestace.com/archives/2007-03/lv-flower-wedge/ . I remember seeing them in the boutiques. I don't own any LV shoes, but wondered how they are. Yours are LOVELY! I'd like to invest in a cute pair for the summer.

I believe they are Andalucia Wedges! I couldn't find them on lv.com or elux, but here's a link: http://www.kissmestace.com/archives/2007-03/lv-flower-wedge/ . I remember seeing them in the boutiques. I don't own any LV shoes, but wondered how they are. Yours are LOVELY! I'd like to invest in a cute pair for the summer.

Thank you so much! :heart::heart:

I gave up looking for them online a few days ago! Yes, that pair is quite comfy. I normally don't wear wedges, but I really like that pair!

This is my first time on your thread, and I must say your LV collection is AMAZING. It's like going to an LV heaven! Beautiful, out of this world, collection!! I'm speechless...

Thank you all again! Here are pics of the ostrich speedy from the reveal thread.

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

Vernilover, I adore your bags but if given the choice, I'll grab your camera equipment and photography skills any day! You know that already, dontcha :P Very inspirational. Makes me want to go out there and shoot some photos.