Vernilover's LV Picture Book!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Greetings All!

2 of my biggest passions are LV and photography. I am trying to combine them by cataloging my LV collection with a picture book. I like to share my images, as well as my LV collection, with everyone. :blush::sweatdrop:

I like to add as many items as I can each week, depending on my work schedule and if I can think of interesting ways to photograph the items.

Please feel free to contribute any photography ideas you may have! Thanks all! :woohoo:

First item up is the crocodile lockit!

2. I want to see....pretty please... waiting patiently... :angel:

3. oops, forgot to attach the pics :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Oh. My. God.

~faints~

those pics are GORGEOUS!! :drool: :drool: not only is the bag TDF, you must be an amazing/award-winning photographer!!! :tup:

can't wait to see more!

5. Beautiful Lockit & great pics...thanks for sharing!

6. OMG! Gorgeous! They're amazing photos! You're a photography genius! :yahoo:Love them both!

7. I love the bag & your photog skills...oh won't you please come to my house & take pics of my bags too???;)

8. i am seriously drooling over here!!!!! and i am not even a fan of crocodile!
    great photography! yummmm, please post more!

9. :drool::drool::drool: Absolutely stunning:drool::drool::drool:

Excellent Photography skills!

10. what a GORGEOUS lockit and picture, wow!

11. Gorgeous pictures! More please... :drool:

12. Next is the sweet monogram bracelet!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. OMG you actually own this bag?!?!?! It's absolutely stunning! And I'm thinking you are a bunny lover too? Yay!

14. ^ wow!! :drool:

seriously, these pics are probably the best i've seen...waay better than the pics on the LV website or in magazine ads!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice