any opinions on Horatio

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I don't know if the search is still diabled. I can't find it. I am looking for some advice on the Horatio sling. I think I remember reading it was comfortable. It does not seem to be very popular. I searched about 1/2 of the pics thread and didn't find any. I think it would look nice as a work shoe, but don't know if it could be paired more casually. Any thoughts? Does it run the same as VP? Or NP for those who size differently? TIA

I bought these from NAP and ended up returning them because they were a bit too tight (I did a half size up from my normal US size). I think a full size up would have been too large though, so you'd probably be better off getting them and stretching them. They are cute though - the heel is a bit thinner than other CL heels. I think they would make a great comfy work shoe.

for me it was tts..although..the garter in the back was a bit tight..i' going to bring them to the cobblers to lengthen it..as far as cofort, it is y far the most comfortable pair of CL's i've ever tried on next to the helmut..

one of the most comfortable pairs even moreso than my NP lol... I sized in a 39 and it was great however I am generally a 38.5 in CL's

Heres a pic of mine!

Attachments

• IMG_2284.jpg
    IMG_2284.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2285.jpg
    IMG_2285.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 76
I bought these from NAP and ended up returning them because they were a bit too tight (I did a half size up from my normal US size). I think a full size up would have been too large though, so you'd probably be better off getting them and stretching them. They are cute though - the heel is a bit thinner than other CL heels. I think they would make a great comfy work shoe.

^^^the same here

Noe~the black Horatios look STUNNING on you!

thanks sailornep5, Edrine,*Lo, and Noegirl05 for comments and the pic. I ordered them yesterday and can't wait for them to get here. I tired a 39.5 cos my real CL size is either a 39 or 39.5 depending on style and material. Hope they fit!!!