any opinions on Horatio

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I don't know if the search is still diabled. I can't find it. I am looking for some advice on the Horatio sling. I think I remember reading it was comfortable. It does not seem to be very popular. I searched about 1/2 of the pics thread and didn't find any. I think it would look nice as a work shoe, but don't know if it could be paired more casually. Any thoughts? Does it run the same as VP? Or NP for those who size differently? TIA

sailornep5

O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
I bought these from NAP and ended up returning them because they were a bit too tight (I did a half size up from my normal US size). I think a full size up would have been too large though, so you'd probably be better off getting them and stretching them. They are cute though - the heel is a bit thinner than other CL heels. I think they would make a great comfy work shoe.

Edrine

Sep 24, 2007
for me it was tts..although..the garter in the back was a bit tight..i' going to bring them to the cobblers to lengthen it..as far as cofort, it is y far the most comfortable pair of CL's i've ever tried on next to the helmut..

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
one of the most comfortable pairs even moreso than my NP lol... I sized in a 39 and it was great however I am generally a 38.5 in CL's

Heres a pic of mine!

Attachments

• IMG_2284.jpg
    IMG_2284.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2285.jpg
    IMG_2285.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 76

*Magdalena*

Apr 9, 2008
I bought these from NAP and ended up returning them because they were a bit too tight (I did a half size up from my normal US size). I think a full size up would have been too large though, so you'd probably be better off getting them and stretching them. They are cute though - the heel is a bit thinner than other CL heels. I think they would make a great comfy work shoe.

^^^the same here

Noe~the black Horatios look STUNNING on you!

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
thanks sailornep5, Edrine,*Lo, and Noegirl05 for comments and the pic. I ordered them yesterday and can't wait for them to get here. I tired a 39.5 cos my real CL size is either a 39 or 39.5 depending on style and material. Hope they fit!!!