Does anyone have... Sigrid Olsens Nora in green?

From what I remember seeing in the store, it was a bright kelly green color. Definitely not a darker green, but not neon like in that pic either. A very primary green-green - think the basic crayola crayon green when you color with it. I was close to buying it, but at the time it looked almost too bright to me since I had in mind more the bottle green that I would up getting my Bleecker in. Now I kind of wish I had bought it after all because it would have been a great spring/ summer pop of color.

HTH!

Not that this helps probably AT ALL...but mine is the pebble leather, style venice, and the tag says "green". I don't remember what the patent version looks like, but I did see it. Mine is not "neon", and is a true green...emerald green

Attachments

• sigrid olsen.jpg
    sigrid olsen.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 63
you can only buy these on ebay as sigrid olsen is out of business - I keep my eye out for red ones but I know there is a green one or 2 on ebay right now.

you can only buy these on ebay as sigrid olsen is out of business - I keep my eye out for red ones but I know there is a green one or 2 on ebay right now.

Actually, not true! Lord and Taylor and TJ Maxx have them at the moment. I got mine at Maax. they still have the patent at Lord and Taylor...but they are discounted.

I'm not disputing that point. Sorry, bad text...I meant that you can still buy these patent bags at dept stores. I think Bloomies may also have them...or did. I know L&T does because I just saw them.

Okay, I understand you MUCH better now (amazing how much is lost on the internet) I myself haven't seen any of these bags at any of the dept stores at the KOP mall - how much are they in stores!? I'd love a red one

Okay, I understand you MUCH better now (amazing how much is lost on the internet) I myself haven't seen any of these bags at any of the dept stores at the KOP mall - how much are they in stores!? I'd love a red one

That's ok, I don't make sense in person either. :P

I have forgotten and didn't price it this time, but L&T is running F&F at the moment, and prior to that an extra 15% off sale items...so it was a really good deal even several weeks ago. I think they are down to only a few of the colors now...yellow, blue, and magenta (or whatever they called the colors). I don't remember seeing other colors in the hobo this time. My green one I think was about $90 at Maax, but I just put it away. It's the pebble leather version, though. They had to be cheaper than that at L&Tm though, because I bought a Michael Kors Ranger $300 retail, for $89 after all discounts and coupons at the time I also saw the Sigrid Olsen patent bags.

For red, I just saw a hobo version here for $80:

http://www.smartbargains.com/go.sb?...ii_5217346&prodid=1111477955&deptid=11&isrw=4

Not sure if anyone else has them..or at least in this particular style. The satchel may be cheaper.

Oh yeah, I forgot to comment that I'm in NJ. I saw these at Woodbridge, Freehold, and Quakerbridge in Lawrenceville Lord and Taylor stores. In the past also at Nordstrom in Menlo Mall, but I don't recall that recently. I was just at KOP last weekend, and I didn't notice one way or the other there. I don't remember seeing the red for a while. I currently have my eye on the Dooney and Bourke Chiara patent in red and turquoise, so I was looking for those.

Not that this helps probably AT ALL...but mine is the pebble leather, style venice, and the tag says "green". I don't remember what the patent version looks like, but I did see it. Mine is not "neon", and is a true green...emerald green

wow! thats a good green too!!! lucky you! thanks!