Does anyone have... Sigrid Olsens Nora in green?

That's ok, I don't make sense in person either. :P

I have forgotten and didn't price it this time, but L&T is running F&F at the moment, and prior to that an extra 15% off sale items...so it was a really good deal even several weeks ago. I think they are down to only a few of the colors now...yellow, blue, and magenta (or whatever they called the colors). I don't remember seeing other colors in the hobo this time. My green one I think was about $90 at Maax, but I just put it away. It's the pebble leather version, though. They had to be cheaper than that at L&Tm though, because I bought a Michael Kors Ranger $300 retail, for $89 after all discounts and coupons at the time I also saw the Sigrid Olsen patent bags.

For red, I just saw a hobo version here for $80:

http://www.smartbargains.com/go.sb?...ii_5217346&prodid=1111477955&deptid=11&isrw=4

Not sure if anyone else has them..or at least in this particular style. The satchel may be cheaper.

oh i love that red one too!!! i think that'll be on my wishlist. i really like coach's pleated satchel that jsut came out but the colors really arent me... and the price on these ones a great!! that red is TDF!

Sorry I don't have the patent version. Hopefully yours is just as beautiful of a green!! Be sure to post pics when you get yours...I'm curious to compare!!

Oh, dont worry about it but thanks for posting yours! That green is awesome!! I'll post when it comes.. lol, and in the right forum too! lol, whoops!

i'd love to have that in red. I was kinda disappointed with the colors that Coach came out with for the new sachel but i'm glad that Green Pixie told me about Sigrid Olsen's version.. its much more affordable and all the colors that i have seen are awesome! red, magenta, green and the blue is sweet too!