Show off your Mulberry bits and bobs

Here's my Alana wallet and keyring
mulberrywalletuk0.jpg

Linda, I saw your keyring a few days ago and decided I had to have one!!!
Mine has turned up today, online brand shop had them on special offer for £35...Nearly got the turtle one as well.....

Here's mine.
Red zip around purse (bought this year).
Brown flap over purse (had for about 3 years so it's a bit marked on the front now).
Black cosmetics bag (had it forever!).
Black pocket organiser (this one lives in my bag).
Medium organiser (this one sits on my desk).

Attachments

• large purse.JPG
    large purse.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 95
  • cosmetics bag.JPG
    cosmetics bag.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 105
  • P9240012.JPG
    P9240012.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 92
  • P9240015.JPG
    P9240015.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 99
  • P9240013.JPG
    P9240013.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 94
I still haven't figured out how to re-size my photos. I managed to get it from 1.3M to 293 KB, but that's still to large for the site. Anyone know how to re-size photos even smaller than this?

Here's my choccy Alana purse, pale pink Bayswater keyring, and three belts. I'm particularly fond of the pale grey croc-print one, it's so elegant :smile:

Attachments

• Mulberry accessories.jpg
    Mulberry accessories.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 344
I still haven't figured out how to re-size my photos. I managed to get it from 1.3M to 293 KB, but that's still to large for the site. Anyone know how to re-size photos even smaller than this?

I have a mac - I double click on the photo I want then select File, then Export and there is a box to 'scale images no larger than' and I put 600 in the first box (the width - it will automatically change the second box), then Export it to wherever you want - I put them on the desktop then delete them later.

If you don't have a mac then I'm not sure sorry.

Thanks for trying ali-bagpuss :smile:, but I don't have a mac. After playing around with all the options for the best part of half an hour :confused1:, I re-took the photo but changed the settings on my camera to the lowest quality and i think it's with-in the range now.

I have two alana's, one in chocolate and one in black. I still need to return one, but haven't decided which to keep yet. Here they both are. (Alana seems like a popular purse to have.)

Attachments

• IMG_1736.JPG
    IMG_1736.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 297
oooo, i do not have any mulberry bits and bobs!! That is something that needs to be remedied LOL... I do love the keyrings however espesh the little cat one!! Maybe one day when i have my mulberry BAG fettish under control :nuts: