MC Ursula or MC Beverley MM?

Thanks girls for all your input... I think I have decided MC Beverley MM it is!!! but I haven't decided on the colour yet...

BUT... I'm so indecisive... last week I really wanted the Ursula.. soooo this will probably change! hahhaha... I think the best thing is to just go to the store and buy the Beverley, then I won't have to make a choice.. (does that even make sense?)

By the way does anybody know why the MC heart purse is being sold on the LV website... but not in stores? :sad: I want that so badly!

How heavy is it? I was carrying my Tivoli around today, and noticed that the bag itself is very heavy... :S I didn't like that... But the reason why I love big bags is I have a lot of stuff and I just want to throw it in there... and with the Beverly I might be constrained in terms of "bag space" :girlsigh:

If you think your tivoli is already heavy, then Ursula is far far heavier! Just imagine its clasps and chain straps. I also love big bags for that reason, unfortunately, Ursula is really heavy so I exchanged it with the Rita. Then later I realized that they weigh almost the same! haha

If you think your tivoli is already heavy, then Ursula is far far heavier! Just imagine its clasps and chain straps. I also love big bags for that reason, unfortunately, Ursula is really heavy so I exchanged it with the Rita. Then later I realized that they weigh almost the same! haha

i think it's pretty much decided... that I'm going to get a Beverley!!! NO MORE contemplating and no more going back and forth! Just have to wait until it's in stores! along with the MC zippy :smile:

Another vote for Ursula, I have one and it's totally amazing :tup:

oh no no.. haven't gotten it yet... probably will go on the weekend ;)

but do you find that the bag gets a little heavy? Somebody mentioned that... and somebody mentioned how the straps were uncomfortable for your shoulders? Is that true. It's not that I don't believe the other TPFers... just wanted a 3rd or 4th opinion! hehehe

Thanks!