Sun is shining - off to Shepton!

I'll have a look for you,um,I mean your freind!!! Any price in mind?

I swear it's not for me! :lol:

She was going to get a full price one over the weekend but then thought she should check with me whether there are any cheaper ones about (now you know it's not for me - full price? I think not!) So anything less than full price (£395) would be great :tup:

I know if I did a call around asking the SA's would laugh at me so whilst you're there Chaz can you have a scan and see if there are any East West Bays please.

So, my friend has just called the outlets - Shepton have the Somerset shopper in khaki and Cheshire Oaks have one lemon and one khaki but the SA said they are both the same colour, a sort of vanilla shade.

Chaz, if you could check this out and report back, that would be fab :yes: I'm surprised that khaki could be described as vanilla as I'd have thought it was more like olive :confused1:

Thanks, hun :flowers:

So, my friend has just called the outlets - Shepton have the Somerset shopper in khaki and Cheshire Oaks have one lemon and one khaki but the SA said they are both the same colour, a sort of vanilla shade.

Chaz, if you could check this out and report back, that would be fab :yes: I'm surprised that khaki could be described as vanilla as I'd have thought it was more like olive :confused1:

Thanks, hun :flowers:
Ditab, I saw the shopper & it's a warm ivory colour. Pretty big too!