Chanel Jumbo- boxes?

ellelee

Jan 12, 2008
Hi ladies,
Do only the classic flap bags come with the original box? The accordion that i got was in a gift box due to the size but then my last 2 chanel bags came with the hard box.
Does the jumbo flap come with original box?
Thanks!

As far as I know, all Chanel Bags can come with their boxes when purchased from the boutique, Saks, NM,. BG, etc. Twice, I have been sold a Chanel and the SA had to give me a different box because the box it came with was missing., but in most cases I have received the matching box with the matching bag, I don't know why you would receive a gift box with the accordion bag unless the original box was lost.:heart:H

Really? Even the enormous Coco Cabas came with a hard box. It was white, but still a very nice box. I would check into it because for that much $ you deserve a box.

yea, a little bummed about that. It's just hard to store them with the thin boxes. next time before i buy i will ask them abt the boxes lol :Pi guess that will be a determining factor as well

yea, a little bummed about that. It's just hard to store them with the thin boxes. next time before i buy i will ask them abt the boxes lol :Pi guess that will be a determining factor as well

I've been told it's not so good to store them in their boxes anyway, because they can't 'breathe' this way, which is quite bad for the leather. Just thought I'd mention...

my vintage jumbo flap comes in this box :
DSCN4107copy.jpg

DSCN4108copy.jpg

DSCN4110copy.jpg