Is my new Black City okay?

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Hi everyone. I haven't been 'round these parts in a while. I miss y'all.

So...ever since I sold my 07 Black City, I've missed having one. So I got one today (how awesome is Saks $400 handbag deal?!), but I need help deciding if the leather is nice. I'm not good at decribing Balenciaga leather, but it's kinda...not dry but muted or matt or something like that and it's distressed, more on the front than the back. The tassels are so thin. The bag is saturated with color though, so that's good. I like it, but should I wait until Saks get another shipment of Black Cities before using this one or do you think it's fine? TIA!!!

Attachments

• BLACK CITY 016 467x350.jpg
    BLACK CITY 016 467x350.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 299
  • BLACK CITY 021 467x350.jpg
    BLACK CITY 021 467x350.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 226
  • BLACK CITY 012 467x350.jpg
    BLACK CITY 012 467x350.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 199
  • BLACK CITY 013 467x350.jpg
    BLACK CITY 013 467x350.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 139
  • BLACK CITY 015 467x350.jpg
    BLACK CITY 015 467x350.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 123
I think it's gorgeous! I love how wrinkly the leather is, especially on the front :drool: I would keep it, but really it's up to you. If you prefer smoother leather, then maybe you should wait and get another one :yes:

Hi everyone. I haven't been 'round these parts in a while. I miss y'all.

So...ever since I sold my 07 Black City, I've missed having one. So I got one today (how awesome is Saks $400 handbag deal?!), but I need help deciding if the leather is nice. I'm not good at decribing Balenciaga leather, but it's kinda...not dry but muted or matt or something like that and it's distressed, more on the front than the back. The tassels are so thin. The bag is saturated with color though, so that's good. I like it, but should I wait until Saks get another shipment of Black Cities before using this one or do you think it's fine? TIA!!!

Hi there,
Which Saks store did you get this City bag from? I thought Saks were not carrying B-Bags anymore?

Thanks

i'd say wait for a better set if you like smoother ones..i love smooth leather so this one is too distresed for me..i'm biased hahaha
but why are yo uasking me? i'm the one with the problem figuring out what of my 3 black cities to get rid of! hahaha

i'd say wait for a better set if you like smoother ones..i love smooth leather so this one is too distresed for me..i'm biased hahaha
but why are yo uasking me? i'm the one with the problem figuring out what of my 3 black cities to get rid of! hahaha
^^^
:roflmfao: you still haven't figured out which you are keeping?!

oo_let_me_see - that's my favorite type of leather - it gets sooooo soft and slouchy... but it's not about what I like ;) do you like it?