Hermes and ...............your other grail

May 6, 2007
Since its a given that all you ladies and gents appreciate and love Hermes and those who worship at the altar of H have exquisite taste I was wondering what your other top obsession is..............mine is jewelry. My grail jewel is a schlumberger enamel and diamond bracelet. Whats your 2nd obsession and your grail for that lust!???????

I lust after an original oil painting by Edgar Payne, an early 20th century plein air landscape/mountainscape painter, or I'd take a pair of vintage 3ct (each of course) european cut diamond studs....to match my engagement ring (that was my hubby's grandma's from the turn of the century)! is that enuf?

Actually I'd also love a greenhouse one day but that's considerably less glamorous :lol:

Are you kidding? Greenhouses can be so fabulous! I think of all the english greenhouses, between the plants and the building that sounds pretty spectacular (sorry I can not spell to save my life!) to me!

mine is jewellery. i always picture the 'better version of myself' dripping with jewels. current faves are cartier,bvlgari,pomellato,vca, oh the list goes on and on.....

I am trying to be sensible, but I"m completely in love with a certain line of handmade Italian china from Vietri.

A whole set, from table to service would cost more than a Lindy. So, in the end, I'll just keep dreaming! LoL

Definitely a greenhouse, for my orchid collection, and just to enjoy being in!! :tup:

2563269650046278809tkfped6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantitneedit
mine is jewellery. i always picture the 'better version of myself' dripping with jewels. current faves are cartier,bvlgari,pomellato,vca, oh the list goes on and on.....

one special piece???????????????

for starters, the Pasha de Cartier ring, can't get a pic off the website sorry.

I'd love a man's Breguet watch one day. Something very simple in white gold and with a white enamel face :love:

Loony,
One of my prized possessions is the Breguet 1775 - it is a special edition Breguet made in 2000 in commemoration of Breguet's 225th birthday (225 were made). It is platinum w/Breguet numerals and white gold hands!

How lovely to know that there are other watch lovers on the forum!