Hermes and ...............your other grail

I'd really love a Cartier love bracelet. I know it's not much, but they're just so amazing-- especially the ones with diamonds! and one day I want a Patek watch.

I also LOVE blue and green diamonds-- they're so rare, I'd kill to have some! I have green diamond earrings my dad had made for my mom-- she gave them to me when he got her bigger ones, and they made me fall in LOVE with green diamonds. I own no blue diamonds.

And last but not least, some day if I'm uber wealthy I'd kill to have a private art collection with monet, van gogh, manet, picasso.... :roflmfao: Obviously that's just a ridiculous dream, but I'd kill to have a private art collection, like a room in my mansion I don't have yet, devoted to art. Since I'm so obsessed with art, every time I go to a big city I go to an art museum. :girlsigh: There are none around here.

Oh my...where to begin! I adore jewelry (want a REALLY wide and heavy gold bracelet - estate piece), love antiques but don't have any room for more of them, and would love a piece of the "Jabberwocky" pattern porcelain.

Right now, my needs are more immediate - having lost 35 pounds (20 to go!), I HAVE NO CLOTHES! I don't want to buy much as I think I will lose more, but I truly have nothing to wear. I detest spending money on clothes - I'm an accessories girl all the way. There is nothing in the stores that speaks to me, either. So I just bought another cashmere/silk shawl. Don't ask me what's going under it!!!

I have several jewelry grails but my top is sort of corny: a vintage Harry Winston ring w/ 5ct+ Emerald Cut center and baguette sides. I love the ones in the Sotheby's catalogues.:drool::love:

My other obsession are vintage clutch bags. I have a gazillion of them. They´re not even expensive so I´m lucky I love them!

I do love jewellery but I have a couple of amazing pieces and don´t need more.