Leather on NM LE city

That's an awesome bag. I love the gunmetal hardware...I'm usually not a fan of the giant hardware, but this one goes so well with the bag. I had wanted one so badly...but I ended up getting other bags, so no more $$ for that one.

WOWOWOWOWOW - the leather is incredible and the color fab too!! wish mine had looked like that :crybaby:
attachment.php

WOWOWOWOWOW - the leather is incredible and the color fab too!! wish mine had looked like that :crybaby:

That is a long story that I finally got this one. I first bought another one, it was not like this and it had some problem, so I returned that one. Then NM was having the buy2get400off event, so I called white plains, the SA was very nice and dig this bag out from the back shelf, and I asked her twice to make sure this bag was not displayed since she said it was the last one they have. I'm glad it was way better than I expected when I got it. I'm still a little worried that the color difference was not caused by the leather, and it will discolor sooner or later. I just keep my fingers crossed.