Leather on NM LE city

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I took some pic of my NM LE CITY tonight. I love the leather, it is the best I've ever seen, so I just want to share with you guys.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. wow, love the color and the leather of your bag! i have been looking for this bag but most of the ones i've found are much duller in color. congrats!

3. I totally love this bag!!! Whats retail on this?

4. Gorgeous leather and color!!! I love it!! Especially the gunmetal hardware!! Awesome!!

5. I got it at white plains, the sa said it was the last one and they put it on the back shelf. I was afraid that the color would be dull at first, but when I got it, it looks fine.

6. Thank you! The retial is $1595

7. Thank you! I especially like the leather, it's really thick and smooth. :heart::heart:

8. Wow, what a beauty. Love the hardware on this. Congrats!

9. Thank you, thithi!:heart:

10. I love the thick leather LOTS & if course that gunmetal HW. My VT RH City, the back portion is like this. It took a few weeks of use to become luscious soft. I can imagine yours would be sooooooo soft & smooshy in a few weeks!!! CONGRATS!!!

11. :drool: That is certainly some beautiful leather!! Congrats on a great Bbag!

By the way, what is that crazy/fun robot keychain? I love it!

12. The leather is seriously gorgeous :love: This is one of my favorite GH styles.

13. GREAT leather! It looks so saturated, thick and smooth. Congratulations on your great bag! I also LOVE the gunmetal hardware, a little more subtle than the SGH or GGH.

14. :woohoo: Congrats~ This is so pretty! I really like the gunmetal hardware!!!!

15. Beautiful! I love how all of these gorgeous LEs are showing up round two style, I never get tired of seeing such stunning creatures! Congrats!