Leather on NM LE city

:drool: That is certainly some beautiful leather!! Congrats on a great Bbag!

By the way, what is that crazy/fun robot keychain? I love it!

haha, that is the Prada robot keychain. I bought it on ebay before I got the bag, planning to use it as my bag charm(don't laugh at me, I knew everybody is using a cute little juicy charm). Then I found it is too big to be a bag charm when I got it. But I still feel these two guys have something in common: weird big "eyes" , so I invited the robot as the guest star in the "show". :graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

That is a long story that I finally got this one. I first bought another one, it was not like this and it had some problem, so I returned that one. Then NM was having the buy2get400off event, so I called white plains, the SA was very nice and dig this bag out from the back shelf, and I asked her twice to make sure this bag was not displayed since she said it was the last one they have. I'm glad it was way better than I expected when I got it. I'm still a little worried that the color difference was not caused by the leather, and it will discolor sooner or later. I just keep my fingers crossed.

no, i think the one i got (which was the only one the store ever received) was sitting out for too long and maybe had some sun exposure or too much light?? the front part is lighter then the back part on my bag. i'm still calling around trying to find one :crybaby:

no, i think the one i got (which was the only one the store ever received) was sitting out for too long and maybe had some sun exposure or too much light?? the front part is lighter then the back part on my bag. i'm still calling around trying to find one :crybaby:

This bag is definitely worth looking for IMO. Good luck with your bag searching.

I got it at white plains, the sa said it was the last one and they put it on the back shelf. I was afraid that the color would be dull at first, but when I got it, it looks fine.

I was fondling the NM LE city while at the Westchester Mall in White Plains last weekend. It was the only one out and the SA told me it was the only one they had, so this must be the one you got! It did have great leather and it was very pretty. Congrats!!

I was fondling the NM LE city while at the Westchester Mall in White Plains last weekend. It was the only one out and the SA told me it was the only one they had, so this must be the one you got! It did have great leather and it was very pretty. Congrats!!

^^ wow, you fondled her purse!! small world...

haa~what a small world! Yes, I was told it was the last one they had. I'm glad that like my little baby too. :love:

I love the colour, leather and hardware on the bag, in fact, I love everything about this bag. It's gorgeous! COngrats on a great buy! I also love your robot. I don't think I miss out loving any bag aspect. Congrats again. I do want your bag. :yes: