YAY! I'm so excited... I just ordered...

Jan 2, 2008
My pleated ergo satchel in NAVY patent!! I'm SOOOO excited... should arrive in about 3-5 days... Ok sorry I was just so excited that I had to share it with all of you! I really hope I like it... apparently its limited edition (this is what the SA said) and that its going fast! Can't wait to share my pics with all my coachies when I get it!! :yahoo:

My pleated ergo satchel in NAVY patent!! I'm SOOOO excited... should arrive in about 3-5 days... Ok sorry I was just so excited that I had to share it with all of you! I really hope I like it... apparently its limited edition (this is what the SA said) and that its going fast! Can't wait to share my pics with all my coachies when I get it!! :yahoo:

I also love the navy! My SA ordered one that will be here on Tuesday. I want to see hers before I order. Please post modeling pics when you get it!! I hear it is HOT!!!

OOH congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!

I'm thinking of ordering one but I really can't make my freaking mind up.. NAVY, TAN,OR BURNT ORANGE ???????? I will probably end up ordering 2 of them to try and figure it out. LOL!

OOH congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!

I'm thinking of ordering one but I really can't make my freaking mind up.. NAVY, TAN,OR BURNT ORANGE ???????? I will probably end up ordering 2 of them to try and figure it out. LOL!
LOL... yeah I hear ya tara... I would LOVE to order 2 of them IF my wallet would spit out more money... BUT i don't think thats in the cards right now... LOL... I think the burnt orange is really pretty, thats also the other color I was looking at.... it really "pops":smile:

yayyyy!! you finally got to order it!! i'm soo excited for you! I can't wait to see pics. I think most of the members are ordering the patent pink and i think you might be the first one getting the Navy on tPF. I didn't think of getting the Navy because it would go well with jeans but since you mentioned it i'm considering it. I seriously can't wait to see your pics and ofcourse modeling pics. I really want to get one. Maybe black though cause i want it to be my everyday bag. I hope its not too big for me.

I love the navy but I almost always wear black pants in some form. If I wore khakis or denim more often navy would be great! I am sure you will love your bag. I think I need to order the pink one!!!