YAY! I'm so excited... I just ordered...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My pleated ergo satchel in NAVY patent!! I'm SOOOO excited... should arrive in about 3-5 days... Ok sorry I was just so excited that I had to share it with all of you! I really hope I like it... apparently its limited edition (this is what the SA said) and that its going fast! Can't wait to share my pics with all my coachies when I get it!! :yahoo:

2. OOOOOh Navy! Congrats! If I were to get one it would be the navy too!

3. CoachGirl12: CONGRATS!
    Ranskimmie: Really? I would have thought pink!

4. thanks ranskimmie! yeah the navy is gonna be SOOO cute w/jeans (since i wear a lot of them!)... I cannot wait! apparently a lot of the coach SA's are ordering them too...very popular bag, apparently this bag is just TDF! Can't wait!!

5. LOL, I even surprised myself on this one but every freakin' store I go into has a mass of hot pink patent bags. Guess Im just tired of looking at them. The navy seems like it isnt overwhelming and can go with everything:tup:

6. I also love the navy! My SA ordered one that will be here on Tuesday. I want to see hers before I order. Please post modeling pics when you get it!! I hear it is HOT!!!

7. Ooh congrats!!! The tan patent was gorgeous, so Im sure the navy is just as beautiful. We need to have a pleated satchel club started VERY soon!!

8. OOH congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!

I'm thinking of ordering one but I really can't make my freaking mind up.. NAVY, TAN,OR BURNT ORANGE ???????? I will probably end up ordering 2 of them to try and figure it out. LOL!

9. LOL... yeah I hear ya tara... I would LOVE to order 2 of them IF my wallet would spit out more money... BUT i don't think thats in the cards right now... LOL... I think the burnt orange is really pretty, thats also the other color I was looking at.... it really "pops":smile:

10. yayyyy!! you finally got to order it!! i'm soo excited for you! I can't wait to see pics. I think most of the members are ordering the patent pink and i think you might be the first one getting the Navy on tPF. I didn't think of getting the Navy because it would go well with jeans but since you mentioned it i'm considering it. I seriously can't wait to see your pics and ofcourse modeling pics. I really want to get one. Maybe black though cause i want it to be my everyday bag. I hope its not too big for me.

11. Congrats, that sounds SO gorgeous - I love patent and ADORE navy so... :drool:

Can't wait to see pics!

12. Congrats! I cant wait to see this color - it is soo pretty, and how often do they do a good Navy color???

13. I love the navy but I almost always wear black pants in some form. If I wore khakis or denim more often navy would be great! I am sure you will love your bag. I think I need to order the pink one!!!

14. I love the navy! I can't wait to see your pictures! Congrats!

15. Congrats on your order, can't wait to see the Navy! They all sound lovely, so I don't think we could go wrong ordering any color...