Am I the only one getting the Galliera GM???

Selena, I know you probably remember the now discontinued Mono Croissant GM....well, I LVoed that style but HATED the bulky zipper and dreadful red lining, and always hoped they did another huge hobo-style bag.....and now there is the Galliera !!!! I am seriously considering the GM size over the PM as I always need to bring a sweater wherever I go,and it needs to fit in my bag.... and I'm hoping it fits well on me, so we'll see !!!! When do you get yours? Please post a model pic of it on!!!

selena , you are not the only one that is getting the gm .I just got the gm this morning and i love it and i can not wait to use it plus i am only 5'3 and i feel it look fine on me.:smile:

Congrats on your GM! I tried it on at the boutique on Saturday & it's gorgeous, huge, and soft!!! I'm looking for an overnight type bag & it certainly fits that size category, for me, at least. Right now, it's between that & the Aurelia GM but I haven't decided.

Selena, I can't wait to see pictures of your GM. I'd probably get the GM too. But I'm going to actually wait this time instead of jumping like I did for the Montorgueil. hehe.

Travel I have the Croissant GM and I am hoping this is bigger, do you think it is?? And yes I will post pictures!

^^^^^

I think it may be a bit roomier since the top is a bit "free" with the opening (sans zipper), unlike the Croissant....I am dying to see yours !!!! I'm just wondering how heavy it will be with all my junk !!!

I will be getting the Galliera GM... it's PERFECTLY HUGE! I was going to get the Alma Voyage MM, but the Galliera is a more functional city bag. It's gonna be a HOT one this summer... YAY LV!