Am I the only one getting the Galliera GM???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mine will be here on Thursday, am I the only one getting the GM?? Anyone have the GM or planning on getting the GM?

2. Well, not all of us are as tall as you either ! ;)

PM for me eventually !

3. Selena, I know you probably remember the now discontinued Mono Croissant GM....well, I LVoed that style but HATED the bulky zipper and dreadful red lining, and always hoped they did another huge hobo-style bag.....and now there is the Galliera !!!! I am seriously considering the GM size over the PM as I always need to bring a sweater wherever I go,and it needs to fit in my bag.... and I'm hoping it fits well on me, so we'll see !!!! When do you get yours? Please post a model pic of it on!!!

4. Travel I have the Croissant GM and I am hoping this is bigger, do you think it is?? And yes I will post pictures!

5. selena , you are not the only one that is getting the gm .I just got the gm this morning and i love it and i can not wait to use it plus i am only 5'3 and i feel it look fine on me.:smile:

6. Nope! I loved it so much! I may get one! what do ya think? (pm me as I forget to check back haha)

7. Congrats on your GM! I tried it on at the boutique on Saturday & it's gorgeous, huge, and soft!!! I'm looking for an overnight type bag & it certainly fits that size category, for me, at least. Right now, it's between that & the Aurelia GM but I haven't decided.

8. Selena, I can't wait to see pictures of your GM. I'd probably get the GM too. But I'm going to actually wait this time instead of jumping like I did for the Montorgueil. hehe.

9. I want the Galliera GM, but I cant affored it just yet. I have to pay for a bunch of things first before I can take the plunge =[

10. ^^^^^

I think it may be a bit roomier since the top is a bit "free" with the opening (sans zipper), unlike the Croissant....I am dying to see yours !!!! I'm just wondering how heavy it will be with all my junk !!!

11. I got the PM..itll be here in the AM....we canT have 2 Pfers in the same town wearing a GM?can we??roflmao!
    I think the GM will b PERFECT for u Selena!its TDF!

12. LOL same town? Try same 3 block radius! LOL!

13. I will be getting the Galliera GM... it's PERFECTLY HUGE! I was going to get the Alma Voyage MM, but the Galliera is a more functional city bag. It's gonna be a HOT one this summer... YAY LV!

14. i woud get it if i am a GAL:wlae:

15. No, I purchased the GM also and it should be at my house either tomorrow or Thursday. With my height, I always go for the biggest bags.