Omg Omg Omg!!!!

Ok, girl, you're testing our patience here!! ;) Whether it's that Ali or slim flap or something totally different, I'm so happy you are excited! I think you also have the rescheduled interview, right?? So I hope ALL goes well and everything is just as exciting as your new purchase!! :tup:

Ok, girl, you're testing our patience here!! ;) Whether it's that Ali or slim flap or something totally different, I'm so happy you are excited! I think you also have the rescheduled interview, right?? So I hope ALL goes well and everything is just as exciting as your new purchase!! :tup:

Thanks. I know. I shouldn't have said anything but I don't know if I'll have internet access (should have gotten my Blackberry already dangit!) during my trip. Yep. Rescheduled interview tomorrow pm (REALLY could use LOTS of prayers and thoughts for a GREAT interview PLEASE).

OK. Next clue. It has a bit of color (somewhere at least).

Thanks. I know. I shouldn't have said anything but I don't know if I'll have internet access (should have gotten my Blackberry already dangit!) during my trip. Yep. Rescheduled interview tomorrow pm (REALLY could use LOTS of prayers and thoughts for a GREAT interview PLEASE).

Hmmmm....there are a lot of possibilities with that clue! :nogood: You'll have to give us a collection hint...it is Legacy??

I will definitely send good thoughts and prayers your way!!! GOOD LUCK!!! Let us know how it goes!

Good Luck with your interview tanukiki (even though you won't need it!), you'll do great! ... now your giving us hints? ugh! your killing it now! LOL... hmmm all bags have a "bit" of color... I'm thinking maybe a carly w/teal trim or geranium trim? :confused1:

'Kiki! I am so excited for you, but it is going to be a looong wait til Friday! Best of luck on your interview - I am sure you will be fantastic.

I'm with Kimmie. My guess is something Legacy in leather, and the color might be the lining? :graucho:

Y'all are good. It's leather and it has Legacy lining...

It's black.

What the heck! I am SO bad at this kind of thing. IT'S AN ALI!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

But pics will have to wait until Fri because I won't even be able to take a pic until I am in MD and holding it in my hot little hands.

Y'all are good. It's leather and it has Legacy lining...

It's black.

What the heck! I am SO bad at this kind of thing. IT'S AN ALI!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

But pics will have to wait until Fri because I won't even be able to take a pic until I am in MD and holding it in my hot little hands.

Oh, that is SO fantastic!!! :yahoo: I'm so happy for you and that you found it!! Sorry we kept bugging you about your surprise, but I'm so relieved to know. I have no patience for surprises that I know about. ;)