Omg Omg Omg!!!!

Did you get one off ebay or the outlet? YAY congrats and Good luck at the interview :o)

Despite stalking them on Ebay I didn't end up getting one on there. Figures huh? I'll give you more of a blow by blow once I get to MD (and have it in my hot hands) unless I don't have internet access and then you'll have to wait until Fri when I am back.

Y'all are good. It's leather and it has Legacy lining...

It's black.

What the heck! I am SO bad at this kind of thing. IT'S AN ALI!!!!!

But pics will have to wait until Fri because I won't even be able to take a pic until I am in MD and holding it in my hot little hands.

:roflmfao: :yahoo::yahoo: Congrats!!! FINALLY!!! I knew it! I was thinking if it wasn't a black Ali then we have problems! ;) Congrats, can't wait to see pics!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Just wanted to say be careful and make sure your Ali is packed in your carry on and NOT cargo luggage (or whatever bag you don't use..I might have to carry my new Ali, lol!). There have been some thefts because TSA now randomly opens cargo luggage, and you're not always there at the same time. Sometimes they even forget to put everything back in the suitcase.

Just wanted to say be careful and make sure your Ali is packed in your carry on and NOT cargo luggage (or whatever bag you don't use..I might have to carry my new Ali, lol!). There have been some thefts because TSA now randomly opens cargo luggage, and you're not always there at the same time. Sometimes they even forget to put everything back in the suitcase.

Oh heck no!!! That baby is going in my carry-on bag. I doubt I will even check a bag for this short of a trip. DH's bag went to Miami even though he never left the airport back a couple of months ago when he came home from his surgery. Thankfully no one saw fit to steal my Coach umbrella he brought me. I probably will use Ali in which case my black Soho duffle will be in my carry-on bag.